My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

Yes that’s exactly what FXCM created just for you, a secret algo to trade against its clients on its so called No Dealing Desk. Don’t take my word for it read it for yourself from the CFTC, click here We now have how many options in the US for a retail Forex trader? Less options never brings upon better opportunity as there is less competitive competition with what’s left. If Gain Capital was next to close down it’s US operations what options would be left for a trader in the US who wants to open up a retail account in the US? Anyways something to think about as we all try and create our own way in the currency markets.

Still got allot of trading in the week ahead of ourselves which I will have the TGIF Report by the end of the week to fill you in with the details(click here) if you don’t now what the TGIF Report is). Till then capture those pips, keep your stop loss tight and don’t waiver from your trading strategy

dannydigitalFX

Below are some helpful links to stay informed of the latest updates, important changes and weekly trading results .

My system is completely FREE and has been since 2015 You may Find it here

TGIF Report-Is a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday. You may find it here

Full system description(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee) and important system strategy updates and changes can be found here

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control risk.