The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

A Strategy for YM gambler got a margin call!

Just saw this new one. It is nice to see for the progress.

Looks like I was right! He’s baaaacccckkkk! lol. Scaled down now it looks like…lol.

I give him credit for not hiding his past and coming back with a new profile. His past is right there for others to see. Props.

Still, based on how he reacted to the latest market volatility (averaging into 14 contracts on 72k account and blowing up) I am shocked anyone would subscribe to anything else he starts.

Now you tell me (this warning appears on Strategy for VM now:)

Community Risk Warning

Based on analysis of trading style, and additional community feedback, this strategy exhibits higher risk than is visible in its track record.

Among other things, this strategy exhibits:

• Likely Historical Ruin. This strategy would probably have caused severe financial loss to anyone following its trades historically. In most cases, subscribers would have been unable to continue trading the strategy through its worst periods into any subsequent profitable period.

Pete that has been there ever since it went bust!

I second that. Kudos

Actually this warning should be placed on the brand new strategy right away.

Subscribers are often too gready (and traders too). Still young here but noticed that only high flying systems get “rewarded” by peoples attention.
Perhaps there should be a “filter” to lead the attention to less risky systems…it could prevent subscribers from heavy losses and would give C2 itself a more stable outlook.

Back to C2 Platform