The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Buy writes and option strategies. Call spreads etc

How do I enter derivative strategies as trade signals? If I want to do a buy write I have to enter two individual orders? This does not work as the bid ask on stock/option pairings needs to be known. Call diagonals. Call spreads put spreads. These are the simplest. I deploy More complicated derivative structures with multiple legs and my followers need to know what net debit or credit on the structure to input so they get all legs and not left with missing legs. If this platform cannot handle simple option strategies let me know.
Best
Vol Man

Back to C2 Platform