The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Collective2 mentioned in a trading book

Collective2 is mentioned in the Forex book “Currency Kings: How Billionaire Traders Made their Fortune Trading Forex and How You Can Too”, by Ben Robson.
I don’t remember the page number because I returned this book to the New York Public Library a while ago and it is currently closed due to the Covid situation.
But anyway, this should surely please Matthew, if he is not already aware of the fact. :wink:

2 Likes

Under what context is it mentioned? Do you remember?

I vaguely remember that the book was talking about websites that provide auto-trading services, and C2 was one of them.

Back to C2 Platform