The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Data Miner AI 2b

This is just a thread to announce changes or answer questions about the strategy. The only thing I would say right now is there is a planned price change at the end of the month to bring it to 125.

1 Like

Just a tiny FYI. Periodically training data changes are made, usually to add the latest new training rows to the system. This was done over the weekend along with pruning of some fairly old data that probably should have been removed years ago (for reasons I won’t go on about) suffice to say a number of positions will be closed tomorrow (and new ones added as funds settle) based on the updated data set and the latest model. (A significant enough number of positions are changing to warrant this post, and explain what is going on. Normally I wouldn’t mention when updates occur as they generally don’t effect the current investments much.)

Back to C2 Platform