The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Godzilla Is Here

Godzilla is a hyper aggressive strategy.
Invest at your own risk, no more than 10-20% of your portfolio.

i like the name change! catchy, go get them boyz!

Yes! I’m sure it’s a well-thought out strategy! What will you be trading? We all want to know!

Can’t wait! To the moon! :rocket:

it’s time to make some money.

Hells yeah Gus! Lets go Vix Lite, er, Godzilla, er, whatever it is! Nothing can stop us now! :star_struck:

Thanx dog, zebra, troll or whatever your real name is.

Glad everyone is having a great day.

Godzilla, regularly $95, is oh so happy to offer a $50 coupon for 1 month.

UGRM46386

We believe there is PLENTY of room to run on this one.

Life is short, give it a try.

Knock Knock. Gets really quiet around here on down market days. :money_mouth_face:

@Thanos Down day? Then how did I make money again on a long?

Good for you…

How did Godzilla hold up today?

As Ice Cube once said, “It was a good day”.

With XIV out of the way and talk of SVXY to follow, what will the large ex-XIV system followers do? Not a very comfortable scenario.

Why do you keep going private and denying us the glory that is Vix Lite? Please say not another margin call.

Lets go baby! Big money time! :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

Godzilla Drawdowns can and will exceed 35%

It’s good for Dog Turd since that would give him his first hardon in years.

How hurtful. I hope you go public again soon. How can we subscribe to a private strategy?

“I believe I can easily double or triple my return”. I guess in 33 years of trading this didn’t happen? I bet it will now! LET’S GO GODZILLA!

Why keep going to private? U had a draw down?

How can anybody here take u seriously when u go into private every 2 days. u know we can still see your draw down graph thru c2Explorer.

It should be ok ladies.

Now that Svxy has half the speed, will Vix systems charging $199 slash their prices to $99.50?

Update,

Godzilla should take a big plunge in The Sea of Japan this week and will experience a huge drawdown. I will hold through it as I feel all time highs will follow shortly there after. I suggest wait, then buy the Godzilla dip.

Rock on.