How do we help grow C2?

Just for the record (this was discussed a number of times): the DD numbers C2 posts are based on their trade concept that a few of us don’t find very useful (FILO instead of FIFO.)

This skews the number in favor of Martingale systems.

Just that you know when applying this filter.

HTH

Actually, I don’t think that the single MAX DD number is based either on FILO (first-in, last-out) or FIFO (first-in, first-out). It’s supposed to be the MAXIMUM % drop in total portfolio value (using intraday values) from the peak intraday high in total portfolio value. That’s the max DD number shown on the Leader Board, on the main page of each strategy, and in the Grid, and used in setting the C2 Score and thus the order of strategies on the Leader Board. FILO or FIFO doesn’t enter into that at all.

But perhaps (probably) you were talking about the individualized trading risk or individual position DD, which you can download and analyze yourself for each strategy. I have no idea how that’s computed; it may be just as you described.

if you could address the historical data for new clients, I am a new client here but have beaning trading for years so mt performance shows not my full historical work.

how about c2 give everyone a referral code. If I get someone to system up for a system under my code then I would get a discount on the monthly autotrade fee.

I believe C2 already offers such an option (see link below) but I am not sure if it is still valid:
https://www.collective2.com/affiliate-overview

Multi-Language Platforms would probably the simplest way to attract customers from all continents…Zulutrade has multi lingual platforms and so as many others…