How to add?

I have created this new listing PCINDIA123 and have traded a few trades. Somehow, the statistics are not showing the projected annual turnover. How should I add this?

pc[LINKSYSTEM_46651981]

you only have a couple of days trading, annual turnover really does not apply yet, does it?

How long do I need to wait for that? I would like to put this system among top gainers on home page.

There’s another question. What is the leverage we are trading? It looks like 1:50. Can we make it high like 1:400 or even zero margin account for that matter?

pc[LINKSYSTEM_46651981]

How long do I need to wait for that? I would like to put this system among top gainers on home page.

Usually people who have asked about stuff like this crash and burn or disappear rather rapidly. These stats you are worrying about are dynamic and sometimes seem slow to reflect things. Or there may be barriers to very young systems. If your system has such value, it will appear in the proper time.

Relax. Breathe slowly. No one is going to subscribe to a 3 day old system, or take it seriously. Unless they detest their own money. Or are so new they have no clue.