Inside Information Forex

Hello traders, I’d like to introduce my system I.I.F. to all of you. This strategy is an overall refinement of different techniques over the past years based around what is now a final product. The trades are considered swing trades and will on average be held for a couple days. Targets and stop losses are always entered with trade tickets and never changed or deleted. There is no martingale allowed with this system, you will never see positions added to gains or losses. I.I.F does use leverage to place your full account balance within each currency pair traded, leverage being a consistent 14:1. Stop losses on average will be about -1.5%. Pairs that will be traded are the “majors” and this refers to the top 14 pairs with the highest volume. Aud/jpy, aud/usd, eur/aud, eur/chf, eur/gbp, eur/jpy, eur/usd, gbp/chf, gbp/jpy, gbp/usd, nzd/usd, usd/cad, usd/chf and usd/jpy. The most one could be holding would be 50% of the entire position held in USD because 7 of the 14 pairs have USD, but since each traded is independent, a lot of times that will be hedged with both long and shorts neutralizing risk. The top 3 currency weighting will be USD, EUR and GBP. Minimizing risk is one of the most important aspects of trading, yet the key is to find the sweet spot between taking advantage of leverage, hedging the risk and parlaying that into profits. I feel I have the experience and skill set to accomplish this.
If you have interest this system please visit by clicking of the link below to see my bio and to see the statistical breakdown. Feel free to follow using the simulation or jump right in by subscribing if you are ready. All messages to me will be promptly answered and you will never be left hanging.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or just want to critique, please do so by reply here on this thread.
Thanks for your time.

Hello traders, this is an update for I.I.F.
Yes we are getting a bit slammed this week, after a phenomenal start we are giving some back. What’s going on is there’s a parallel strategy which is somewhat like this one, but the timing is off. It does serve to lure people in by occasionally giving them wins when it’s aligned with the parallel strategy (which we are trading), but then it will slam them with back to back losses. In those instances I’ll have opposed trades as in the first trades that were made. So, why not refine the strategy and only trade the opposed trades of the parallel strategy? Because random events do happen especially when one is trading close to 50/50 strategies, so you just trade through it evening out between wins and losses when in sync, then making bigger gains when out of sync.
Thanks for looking over my thread and feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment.
Current stats.

Trades 41

Max peak-to-valley drawdown 9.82%

Correlation to SP500 0.15000

Ann Return (w trading costs)
41.9%
Ann Return (Compnd, No Fees)
49.9%

Hello everyone! I have made a slight modification to my strategy and it’s absolutely slamming out winning trades. I have reset the system to reflect the fact that I have modified it, but when I did this the previous version was already producing an annualized return of about +14% via C2’s stats. The new revision when also combined with the previous is still profitable.
Please use the following link when now viewing the strategy. If anyone would like to follow and post their critique here, I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks and have a good day.