The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Introducing - The ACE

Hello Collective2 members. I’m happy to introduce my strategy - The ACE.

I’m an experienced trader, investor and strategy developer with over 14 years of experience. I’ve combined 2 of my most profitable strategies with high risk-adjusted returns into one portfolio here on Collective2. The last few months have obviously been a very difficult and volatile market for strategy owners. However, The ACE has performed very well.

Below is the description for The ACE. I welcome everyone to check out if interested!

Strategy Description:

The ACE leverages a diverse set of successful strategies to create outsized returns with low drawdowns. No forced trades, patience and discretion is key to long-term, high risk-adjusted returns. All futures and equities traded are highly liquid and the portfolio is designed to scale up.

Markets:
Futures – Rule-based strategy including strict filtering which leverages significant pivot patterns and turning points. Risk management measures are always in place and there is a constant respect towards the overall trend. Futures symbols include currency pairs, gold, crude oil, and S&P 500 futures.
Equities and ETF’s – High growth, recurring revenue equities and a select group of leveraged ETF’s are traded to utilize available cash and increase portfolio returns. All entries and exits are completely automated based on a very successful, time-tested algorithm.

Disclosure:
Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. You should not act on the ideas shared until you have consulted with your financial, investment, tax, and legal adviser.

Quick update on May returns so far.

Back to C2 Platform