The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Investor Survey

Dear Investors,

I am a strategy developer - Swing Trader. Please help me to gain a better understanding of what makes your mark, gauge your satisfaction, and feedback so I can adjust my strategy to better meet your target by answering the 5 questions below:

1. Which type of strategy would you like to subscribe?
    a. Stocks trading only.
    b. Futures trading only.
    c. Forex trading only.
    d. A combination of all at once strategy (Stocks, Futures, Forex).

2. Your own matching strategy if any?

3. As you know “Higher risk is associated with greater probability of higher return”. If a strategy generate profits with reasonable of the risk/reward (annual return - compounded) ratio. How much max drawdown do you accept?
    a. Max drawdown 5% - Annual return 15%.
    b. Max drawdown 10% - Annual return 40%.
    c. Max drawdown 20% - Annual return 100%.

4. As an Investor, do you like to pay a monthly fee or pay a 30% performance fee based on high water mark?

5. What suggestions do you have to make things better?

My mission here on C2 is to build a long-term, sustainable relationship with subscribers and your feedback helps me continue to improve my services to Investors.

Thank you in advance for taking the time with my short survey. I appreciate it so much, as your feedback will directly help me to improve my trading strategy to bring the best returns to Investors.

Happy trading!
Swing Trader

If you want a sustainable relationship. Give your real name first

1 Like

Because I am not the owner or employee of C2, so it doesn’t matter to show a real name or not. The matter is how I manage my strategy to bring in good income for all (C2, Investors and me).

There are many real names but “real” loss strategies are also out there if you like to communicate with.

Btw… my name is John Smith :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

What is your opinion on the survey?

My mission here on C2 is to build a long-term, sustainable relationship with subscribers and your feedback helps me continue to improve my services to Investors.

Thank you in advance for taking the time with my short survey. I appreciate it so much, as your feedback will directly help me to improve my trading strategy to bring the best returns to Investors.

Happy trading!
Swing Trader

Useless for community, therefore nobody cares to answer.

Yes, it’s useless for losers (>90%) because they don’t know how and don’t want to request trader. That’s why trader should provide what subscribers needed by understanding subscribers.

Thank you.

1 Like

Be nice, respect other people opinion even if it doesn’t match yours. Or don’t ask if it is hard for you. You are making business here, that losers are your potential clients.

Back to C2 Platform