Leaving C2

Hmm, Zulu allows Forex trades only.

They require you to trade your own account or enter trades in a Web form.

No API.

:frowning:

Hmm, Zulu allows Forex trades only.

They require you to trade your own account or enter trades in a Web form.

No API.

:frowning:

Hello Tzvetomir

After came across your posting, I went through your systems and I did not find any special systems from you. You are yet to find a winning strategy and You are just testing different strategies.

That tells us you are not a professional trader yet.

Therefore, How can you expect thousands of subscrobers for your unproven strategies?

You mentioned that C2 does not have sufficient subscribers.

That may be true but If you have a great system, still, you can get enough subscribers.

You mentioned about Zulutrade and said It has over 7000 plus clients but that site is doing rebate based business.

I doubt that subscribers will make any money in long term from that site because system vendors mostly focusing on trade volume in order to increase their rebate income. So ultimately they will take more risk and lose client’s money.

You can see there, almost 90% of the systems are scalping systems and having high win ratio and high drawdown.

Even at Zulutrade, If you want to succeed ,First of all ,you must have a winning system, otherwise you won’t make any money.

I think it is not fair to talk about other websites here because you are indirectly advertising third party websites.

If you want to leave, You can simply stop sending signals here rather than comparing with other website.

Regards,

Moderate Trader