The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Medallion Fund (Forex) = CME FX Products (Futures)

Hello,

1. Trading experience since 2006.
  2. Manual trading is based on the use of advanced mathematical algorithms that generate accurate entry and exit signals, as well as on the analysis of intraday currency futures of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME Group).
  3. Each trade is protected by stop loss. Prior to the opening of each trade, a risk calculation is made and only after that a trade is opened. Risk control takes first place in the system.
  4. Maximum drawdown per month 10%.
  5. Not a martingale.

My system for autotrade is here (Collective2):

1. Medallion Fund (Forex) | GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF.

Maximum open volume = 7 lots, trading account size from 14,000 USD to 16,000 USD.

1. CME FX Products (Futures) | British Pound Futures, Euro FX Futures, Australian Dollar Futures, Japanese Yen Futures, Canadian Dollar Futures, Swiss Franc Futures. This system CME FX Products (Futures) is identical to the system Medallion Fund (Forex). Difference in markets. One system for forex, another system for currency futures CME. Equal risks, entry points, exit points.

Maximum open volume = 7 lots, trading account size up to 160,000 USD, but! British Pound Futures (The step of 1 point is 6.25, therefore 7 lots is 11 lots (7 / 0.625)), Euro FX Futures (The step of 1 point is 12.5, so 7 lots is 5 lots (7 / 1.25)), Japanese Yen Futures The step of 1 point is 12.5, so 7 lots is 5 lots (7 / 1.25)), Australian Dollar Futures and Canadian Dollar Futures and Swiss Franc Futures (The step of 1 point is 10, therefore 7 lots is 7 lots).

1. AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 16, 2021) = 1 465 800 USD

If you have any questions for me, please contact me at any time.

Have a nice day.

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your interest and subscription to my systems.

I continue to try and drive the profit curve up.

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 21, 2021) = 1 550 200 USD

If you have any questions for me, please contact me at any time.

Have a nice day.

Michael

3 Likes

Hello,

In order to comply with rules imposed by market regulators, including the CME and the CFTC, Collective2 restricts the size of trades that can be placed at exchanges.

Maximum Position Sizes for “CME FX Products” (Futures):

British Pound June 2021 = 5
Euro FX June 2021 = 11
Australian Dollar June 2021 = 6
Japanese Yen June 2021 = 7
Canadian Dollar June 2021 = 4
Swiss Franc June 2021 = 1

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 23, 2021) = 1,590,000 USD

Sims + Subscribers = 75

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

Subscription cost on my system Medallion Fund (Forex) increased from 25 USD to 35 USD per month.

For new customers, individual subscription discounts.

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 27, 2021) = 1,619,600 USD

Sims + Subscribers = 77

Michael

3 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your interest and subscription to my systems.

I continue to try and drive the profit curve up.

Work in terms of optimizing the trading system, correcting errors, does not stop and is constantly being done for the further growth and development of projects. The system becomes more reliable and stable.

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 28, 2021) = 1,824,400 USD

Sims + Subscribers = 80

Michael

2 Likes

Michael - you may notice that I have unsubscribed to Medallion however I will be staying on with CME FX.

Thanks for your efforts through April.

Mitch

2 Likes

Hello Mitch,

1. Thank you for your interest in my systems.

2. The system is one. The wounds are different. But for diversification, it is better to be there and there.

3. The system CME FX Products (Futures) will have slightly different results due to limitations. In order to comply with rules imposed by market regulators, including the CME and the CFTC, Collective2 restricts the size of trades that can be placed at exchanges.

Maximum Position Sizes on my system “CME FX Products” (Futures) (April 29, 2021):

British Pound June 2021 = 4
Euro FX June 2021 = 9
Australian Dollar June 2021 = 5
Japanese Yen June 2021 = 6
Canadian Dollar June 2021 = 4
Swiss Franc June 2021 = 1

1. You can also write your review on my systems here Collective2

Thank you!

Have a nice day!

Michael

2 Likes

Hello,

April brought us great profits.
I am finishing trading this month.
See you soon in May.
Thank you for being with me.
Have a good weekend!

Michael

2 Likes

Good work, have a good weekend too.

2 Likes

Hello!

Hello! At the beginning of the month, I made several mistakes in my trading, which led to losses. I closed all positions, trade, stopped until Monday. Everything is within the agreed risks for the month (maximum drawdown is not more than 10%). There will be such periods. Sorry.

The system CME FX Products (Futures) displays a drawdown of 84.6%!!! This is mistake. Hopefully this will be fixed soon by technical support Collective2.

Michael

2 Likes
Back to C2 Platform