Medallion Fund (Forex), CME FX Products (Futures)

You have such amazing systems, why bother promoting so much asking for more money. You can clearly just live very comfortably off of your investments right? You must want more and more. You are already very rich from these astonishing systems.

4 Likes

A lot of money does not happen. With any number of them is always lacking.

Hello!

I have good news for you. Made discounts on my systems.

1. System “PFSignal com” = 37 USD (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF)
  1. System “Myfxmap com” = 97 USD (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF)
  1. System “MAP Capital Investment” = 49 USD (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF)

Michael

If your system starts with 50k, you suggest I follow a guy who does not TOS to the tune of 15k, 30%.

If it draws back you then you continue to charge a dollar as a tradeoff?

This a tease right?

1 Like

I do not force you. Follow the guys who do TOS. They are great bargaining. This is an indicator of successful trading. -)

It is an indicator or real trading.

A system that charges a dollar, what does that indicate? Americans have a saying, you get what you pay for.

A have reviewed your total forum history. TOS was promised for 2019. Do you need me to pull it up? What year is this?

You have a full page of badges like used an emoji, Where is the TOS 100% or is this just another swan song.

I do follow a TOS 100% trader.

His name is ESPeonage.

Is this unintentional humor because I am very amused?

1 Like

Once you add in trading fees, subscription fees, and slippage, PFSignal and Myfxmap don’t make a lot of sense. Especially since the scaling options are so narrow.

2 Likes

Well done, I’m happy for you. Only advertising please do in your thread. -)

Excellent trade.

Congratulations. Today your TOS is 3 days old.

Today is February 1, 2019. Year 2019 ends December 31. TOS will be. Do not worry.

1 Like

For those considering investing in this strategy, know this:

-The manager, randomly and completely out of the blue, sent me a PM this weekend mocking a strategy I ran (that closed in 2014 with 2 open trades) for it’s 2019 performance, without realizing it was closed 5 years ago. Sounds like a professional. :+1:

-Previously the manager could not give a straight answer about where his stops were for his March 2018 trades that led to the max DD of the strategy. Just “more risk then” and “I already answered that” was all he ever said. So I assume there were none and was shocked at his insincerity, especially for someone managing other people’s money.

Just so you are all aware. That is all.

2 Likes

This trader also answered my TOS inquiry with:

2018-09-12 23:01:21 GMT-8: I am watching. I need to understand how everything works here to connect TOS.

2018-09-12 23:02:43 GMT-8: After January 1, 2019, I will connect it. And before that time I will not connect it. So wait for 2019.

Which i did, to no avail, as expected.

1 Like

Today is February 5, 2019. Year 2019 ends December 31. TOS will be. Do not worry.

With all respects. Your model in here is around $10K. This is very small investment for me n most investors. $10k likes peanuts, I don’t really think you can not afford it to open an account through IB n make connections with TOS.

Why do you want to wait until the end of 2019? You have been advertising your model since last year and collet subscriptions fee? What else do you need to wait until next 10 months, I’m sure you are smart enough to figure out how to use TOS.

4 Likes

What will change the TOS? Trade will be better? Will there be more customers? I’m sure that nothing will change. You tell me the statistics TOS who are bankrupt here. There are a lot of them and TOS is not an operator. But as I said he will.

1 Like

This was my problem as well. I had to spend quite a bit to be able to up the scaling enough that his strategies were worth it.

His strategies have also seen very mediocre performance over the last six months. Maybe that will change, but maybe it won’t. Either way, it just wasn’t worth it for me to follow them. I’d rather put my money into something I feel has more upside.

2 Likes

In my experience, that is very dangerous. Anyway, good luck!

2 Likes

Hello!

A good start to 2019, for January there was an excellent profit:

1) System “PFSignal com” + 8.3%, total profit + 104.1%, maximum drawdown - 22.3%

Trading in the system is carried out by currency pairs - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF. Manual trading system. The average trading activity is 15-30 transactions per month. Maximum annual drawdown of 30%. Possible scaling, risk management, both up and down.

2) System “Myfxmap com” + 5.8%, total profit + 42.1%, maximum drawdown - 15.0%

Trading in the system is conducted on currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF. Manual trading system. The average trading activity is 15-30 transactions per month. Maximum annual drawdown of 30%. Scalability is possible - risk management, both up and down.

3) System “MAP Capital Investment” + 3.8%, maximum drawdown - 2.6%

Trading in the system is carried out by currency pairs - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF. Manual trading system. The average trading activity is 5-10 transactions per month. Maximum annual drawdown of 30%. Possible scaling, risk management, both up and down.

Let’s see what February brings us. Moving on. Before communication in March.

Michael

Today I received a mailing list. Excellent strategy, but few subscribers. Few percent per year - few subscribers, 500-1000% per year - the flare is popular … Excellent logic. -(

TOS on my system “PFSignal com” will be connected next week.

Michael