Delta FX (Forex) = Delta CME (Futures)

Hello,

1. Trading experience since 2006.
  2. Manual trading is based on the use of advanced mathematical algorithms that generate accurate entry and exit signals, as well as on the analysis of intraday currency futures of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME Group).
  3. Each trade is protected by stop loss. Prior to the opening of each trade, a risk calculation is made and only after that a trade is opened. Risk control takes first place in the system.
  4. Maximum drawdown per month 10%.
  5. Not a martingale.

My system for autotrade is here (Collective2):

1. Medallion Fund (Forex) | GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF.

Maximum open volume = 7 lots, trading account size from 14,000 USD to 16,000 USD.

1. CME FX Products (Futures) | British Pound Futures, Euro FX Futures, Australian Dollar Futures, Japanese Yen Futures, Canadian Dollar Futures, Swiss Franc Futures. This system CME FX Products (Futures) is identical to the system Medallion Fund (Forex). Difference in markets. One system for forex, another system for currency futures CME. Equal risks, entry points, exit points.

Maximum open volume = 7 lots, trading account size up to 160,000 USD, but! British Pound Futures (The step of 1 point is 6.25, therefore 7 lots is 11 lots (7 / 0.625)), Euro FX Futures (The step of 1 point is 12.5, so 7 lots is 5 lots (7 / 1.25)), Japanese Yen Futures The step of 1 point is 12.5, so 7 lots is 5 lots (7 / 1.25)), Australian Dollar Futures and Canadian Dollar Futures and Swiss Franc Futures (The step of 1 point is 10, therefore 7 lots is 7 lots).

1. AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 16, 2021) = 1 465 800 USD

If you have any questions for me, please contact me at any time.

Have a nice day.

Michael

5 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your interest and subscription to my systems.

I continue to try and drive the profit curve up.

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 21, 2021) = 1 550 200 USD

If you have any questions for me, please contact me at any time.

Have a nice day.

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

In order to comply with rules imposed by market regulators, including the CME and the CFTC, Collective2 restricts the size of trades that can be placed at exchanges.

Maximum Position Sizes for “CME FX Products” (Futures):

British Pound June 2021 = 5
Euro FX June 2021 = 11
Australian Dollar June 2021 = 6
Japanese Yen June 2021 = 7
Canadian Dollar June 2021 = 4
Swiss Franc June 2021 = 1

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 23, 2021) = 1,590,000 USD

Sims + Subscribers = 75

Michael

5 Likes

Hello,

Subscription cost on my system Medallion Fund (Forex) increased from 25 USD to 35 USD per month.

For new customers, individual subscription discounts.

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 27, 2021) = 1,619,600 USD

Sims + Subscribers = 77

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your interest and subscription to my systems.

I continue to try and drive the profit curve up.

Work in terms of optimizing the trading system, correcting errors, does not stop and is constantly being done for the further growth and development of projects. The system becomes more reliable and stable.

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (April 28, 2021) = 1,824,400 USD

Sims + Subscribers = 80

Michael

4 Likes

Michael - you may notice that I have unsubscribed to Medallion however I will be staying on with CME FX.

Thanks for your efforts through April.

Mitch

4 Likes

Hello Mitch,

1. Thank you for your interest in my systems.

2. The system is one. The wounds are different. But for diversification, it is better to be there and there.

3. The system CME FX Products (Futures) will have slightly different results due to limitations. In order to comply with rules imposed by market regulators, including the CME and the CFTC, Collective2 restricts the size of trades that can be placed at exchanges.

Maximum Position Sizes on my system “CME FX Products” (Futures) (April 29, 2021):

British Pound June 2021 = 4
Euro FX June 2021 = 9
Australian Dollar June 2021 = 5
Japanese Yen June 2021 = 6
Canadian Dollar June 2021 = 4
Swiss Franc June 2021 = 1

1. You can also write your review on my systems here Collective2

Thank you!

Have a nice day!

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

April brought us great profits.
I am finishing trading this month.
See you soon in May.
Thank you for being with me.
Have a good weekend!

Michael

4 Likes

Good work, have a good weekend too.

3 Likes

Hello!

Hello! At the beginning of the month, I made several mistakes in my trading, which led to losses. I closed all positions, trade, stopped until Monday. Everything is within the agreed risks for the month (maximum drawdown is not more than 10%). There will be such periods. Sorry.

The system CME FX Products (Futures) displays a drawdown of 84.6%!!! This is mistake. Hopefully this will be fixed soon by technical support Collective2.

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

1. My system “Medallion Fund” (Forex) renamed “Medallion X” (Forex).

Maximum drawdown per month 10%.

1. My system “CME FX Products” (Futures) renamed “Medallion CME” (Futures).

Maximum drawdown per month 10%.

1. Opened a new system “Medallion xPro” (Forex).

Manual trading is based on the use of advanced mathematical algorithms that generate accurate entry and exit signals, as well as on the analysis of intraday currency futures of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME Group). Trading is carried out both on a trend and on a reversal, on GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF currency pairs. Each trade is protected by stop loss. Prior to the opening of each trade, a risk calculation is made and only after that a trade is opened. Risk control takes first place in the system. Maximum open volume = 35 lots (350,000), trading account size from 125,000 USD to 160,000 USD. Maximum drawdown per month 5%. Not a martingale.

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (May 12, 2021) = 952,600 USD

Sims + Subscribers = 78

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

I have three systems open here: Medallion X (Forex), Medallion CME (Futures), Medallion xPRO (Forex). They are the same. What then is the difference between them?

1. Medallion X (Forex) is a forex trading system for trading accounts up to 137,000 USD (max scaling 1000%). If you want to connect a larger trading account, my other systems will help you to do this.

2. Medallion CME (Futures) is a system for trading CME currency futures. For trading accounts up to 1,325,000 USD (max scaling 1000%). If you don’t want to open a separate forex account and only trust the exchange markets, I have this system for that. In order to comply with the rules set by market regulators, including the CME and CFTC, Collective2 limits the size of transactions that can be listed on exchanges. Therefore, the number of subscribers on this system is limited.

3. Medallion xPRO (Forex) is a forex trading system for large trading accounts up to 1,250,000 USD (max scaling 1000%). For those who would like to connect a trading account larger than 137,000 USD and are connected to the Medallion X (Forex) system, but technically it is impossible to do this there, since the maximum scaling is 1000%. This system is also for those who will not be able to connect to Medallion CME (Futures) due to the limit on the number of subscribers. The difference between this system and the other two is that the maximum drawdown per month is not 10%, but 5%.

Each of my systems provides you with a personalized approach that can help you adapt your trading system to suit your C2 AutoTrade investment needs.

Thank you for your subscriptions and interest in my system.

Michael

3 Likes

Hello,

Helpful hints when copying my systems Medallion X (Forex), Medallion CME (Futures), Medallion xPRO (Forex):

1. Do not idealize my trading results. Stable every month for a long period of time, at least over a period of several years, you are unlikely to receive a plus every month, this is not a bank deposit. There will be periods of drawdowns, since everything in this world is cyclical and the results in trading are no exception, after growth there is always a decline or stagnation in growth occurs for some time, and this should be taken normally.
  2. Diversify your savings - don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
  3. Constantly and continuously monitor the results, it is advisable to do this several times a week, so you will be calmer.
  4. Understand that the profitability is not linear, it is not a bank deposit, that income received in the past cannot serve as a guarantee of receiving these income in the future.
  5. Do not worry once again and do not share your experiences with me about where the market will go or that at the moment the wrong position is open in your opinion (I do not provide a psychological session service), since there is a stop loss for every deal , there is a risk limit. Excessive anxiety only ruins the result in the end.
  6. There are periods, several trading sessions, several trading weeks, when there is no trading activity, this is normal. Constant presence in the market and constant trading does not in any way affect the profit for the better, does not make it more, sometimes just a few trading sessions make a result in a whole month.

Thanks for your interest in my systems. We continue to move up.

Have a nice day.

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

Not the best month for my system. But this is not a reason to immediately run away from the system. Drawdowns were, are and will be in the future. This is normal and natural. Drawdowns are controlled. ach trade is protected by stop loss. Prior to the opening of each trade, a risk calculation is made and only after that a trade is opened. Risk control takes first place in the system. Thanks to everyone who is with me. Have a nice day!

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (May 19, 2021) = 1,131,400 USD

Sims + Subscribers = 78

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

Why can’t I manage my strategies? The premium plan is valid until June 19, 2021.

Please fix this.

Michael

Hi Michael,

Sorry about that, they are linked now.

My system “Medallion X (Forex)” took 80th place in the rating, but after a mistake on your part, it disappeared from the rating. Please correct this error and return my systems to the rating. Out of 3 systems, I see only 1 system in the ranking.

Medallion X (Forex) the rating disappeared, it was 80th place in the rating.

Medallion CME (Futures) was in the rating, disappeared.

Medallion xPRO (Forex) 212 place in the rating. It’s okay. The rating is visible.

Michael

3 Likes

Hello,

Write reviews on my systems (positive, negative, neutral) here https://collective2.com/reviews

We continue to move up. Thank you for your moral support and subscription to my systems.

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

Do not idealize my trading results. Stable every month for a long period of time, at least over a period of several years, you are unlikely to receive a plus every month, this is not a bank deposit. There will be periods of drawdowns, since everything in this world is cyclical and the results in trading are no exception, after growth there is always a decline or stagnation in growth occurs for some time, and this should be taken normally.

After the stagnation of results. In my subjective opinion, now is a good time to log in.

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

Updated the highs of my systems on the profit curve. We continue to move up.

Thank you for being with me.

Michael

4 Likes

Hello,

Great jumps up the profit curve. Thank you for being with me.

AUM Subscribers C2 on my systems (June 17, 2021) = 1,172,500 USD

Sims + Subscribers = 58

Michael

8 Likes

Hello,

On June 18, 2021, I closed a Canadian dollar trade at a loss. The deal was systemic, but I don’t know how it happened that I opened a deal in the opposite direction. According to my forex systems, instead of buying, there was a sale, and according to the system of currency futures, instead of a sale, there was a purchase. I already noticed this after the closing of the deal. This is the first time this has happened in my entire 15-year career. Instead of a good profit, we got a big loss. Excuse me for this error. I will be more careful in the future. Thank you for being with me.

Michael

3 Likes