The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Messing up my trade record and profile

WoW Waitn Guy

I just checked my profile, I see some trades where open and closed during the weekend when I did not even log in to my account. is there any possibility of anyone opening your account, putting in trades, closing them just to mess up your profile because if this is so, there is no use of building a good profile because anyone can just come and mess it up… 26 yesterday was Sunday… no market open in South Africa, but I am telling you guys, I have traded that came in and out on losses I wonder why not on profit, I feel like my account is not saved here. this is really chasing possible investor from investing on our strategies. this kind of things needs to be attended to asap.

I also want to know how does the Margin and Equity gets calculated here because is clearly not same as other platforms…

You had Margin Calls. That means you traded more than your Model Account could support. Trades are closed automatically when that occurs.

At C2 forex leverage is 33:1. This means your Model Account needs to have excess capital of 3% of the position in order to open (or hold) that position.

and why did others Open without my concern?

Your Answer is not making sense to me… Please rephrase it…

Please contact help@collective2.com for help.