My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

Journal Entry 01/08/2017-Where the hell have I been?

Happy New Years to all, It’s been a crazy bumpy road but I finally got the beta portfolio done. If you have been following my journal or my weekly TGIF Reports you would’ve read the frustration and hard work I was putting in to trying to create, develop and complete my first portfolio. I had to unplug for those last few months in 2016 and put some ridiculous hours in but I’m glad to finally have the beta portfolio complete. I should be more excited but I’m not as I have allot of ground to make up performance wise If I’m going to try and accomplish what I set out to do that I wrote about in my original first journal posting which can be found here My performance basically up to now can be disregarded as that was pre-beta which had allot of moving parts as I was figuring things out and trying to make my way through this entire process. Moving forward expect there to be allot of new trade activity. I will explain in upcoming posts under the system strategy page(see below)more about the portfolio, what pairs have been added, risk, turnover, what to expect ect… and yes the TGIF Report will be returning! If you don’t know what that is click here

Thank you for the those who have stuck with me through out this process. My way of showing appreciation and to Thank you is to keep the system Free for now.

Below are some helpful links to stay informed of the latest updates, important changes and weekly trading results .

My system is completely FREE and has been since 2015 You may Find it here

My Trading Journal-Follow me on my journey as I share my story and quest of becoming a SP here on C2. You may find it here

Full system description(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee) and important system strategy updates and changes can be found here

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control risk.