My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

Journal Entry-Lack luster trading results.

So far my trading results have been lack luster as I’m hovering around the 4.7% area. I know I’m going to have to do allot better to attract long term subscribers. I recently added a new currency pair GBPUSD to the portfolio(way before the brexit mania started) so there has been some new volatility added to the portfolio and I’m looking to see the pair pay off now that it’s part of the overall portfolio(IS/OOS/ and Robustness test results looked good). On the other hand it will be interesting to see how the new implied volatility that the BREXIT has brought into the market will affect the portfolio(especially the GBPUSD). So far the volatility helped hit my Take Profit level on Friday to capture 297pips on the EURUSD pair(though I ended negative pips for the week see TFIF Report)but I invite volatility into the market it’s how big moves are captured especially when you have a nice risk/reward ratio on a pair your trading and your Take Profit is hit. Click here to see how I flip flopped from not wanting to trade the BREXIT to actually trading the BREXIT BREXIT Vote...Don’t get caught with no pants on!