My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

Journal Entry- Done watching the EURO

No not the EURUSD but the Euro soccer matches for the today. It’s time to focus on building out the rest of the portfolio. As mentioned I recently added a new strategy and currency pair (GBPUSD). I’m excited to see the strategy implemented and the currency pair trading in the portfolio. I’m confident it will be an added value. So far I’ve got 2 different strategies trading in the portfolio one being a trend based strategy and yep you guessed it the other being a counter trend strategy. I have allot of work still to do as I have two more currency pairs to add to the portfolio and additional strategies but I need to create those strategies first. Creating strategies doesn’t happen over night, well a good one doesn’t. I’ll be working through out the rest of the day(yep almost all my Saturday’s are spent working on this trading portfolio QuantFXOpen) in the lab crunching away as I continue creating and putting the next strategies together. If for some reason you don’t know what the QuantFXOpen trading system is please click here Free Since 2015(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee) my tick data is ready I gotta Go!