My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

Journal Entry 2/14/2017- What is there to GAIN by moving-I hate moving.

I just recently moved during the holidays to a nice condo on the lake(great view to trade from)and thought to myself what a pain in the ass that was. Now I will be moving again NO not from the condo I just moved into but from FXCM to well I’m not sure yet. My only two options in the US as it seems is GAIN and Oanda which I know very little about. I’m also trying to figure out when to make the move to have the least amount of trading disruption as possible as I finally got things up and running and am sitting at an all time equity high as of today. I can hear some rustling around in the room next door which means my Valentines Day is about to start. I have to run as I’m going to get sucked into a long day of romance(not by choice). Below is the latest news out of the FXCM shake up. This personally affects me as I use FXCM to generate the signals for this strategy. I’m personally following this situation very closely and will share any new news I’m able to uncover. Please see below.

cited from several news sources…

*"According to the latest filing of FXCM with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client. There, however, are a number of conditions. As per the agreement, Gain Capital will pay $500 for each account with at least one new trade made in the first 76 calendar days after the closing of the deal and $250 for an account that makes at least one new trade between day 77 and day 153.

The asset purchase agreement between FXCM and Gain Capital has been finalized earlier this week, but the closing of the transactions is pending regulatory approvals"*

Below are some helpful links to stay informed of the latest updates, important changes and weekly trading results .

My system is completely FREE and has been since 2015 You may Find it here

TGIF Report-Is a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday. You may find it here

Full system description(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee) and important system strategy updates and changes can be found here

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control risk.