My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

Journal Entry 7/31/2016-Sunday thoughts

It’s been awhile since I posted anything in my journal which is not to say I’ve been off enjoying the good life vacationing somewhere, quite the opposite. Still hard at work putting the next strategy pair together for the portfolio. I’m running some tests as we speak, looking to improve certain areas of the strategy, re-running it with those improved areas and re-analyzing the data. I hope to add this new strategy by the end of next month. I’ve also decided to give the whole portfolio a face lift, yes more work I just piled on in my pursuit off perfection. So the current strategies in the portfolio that are currently trading will be getting a face lift. I added some more computing power which will allow me to work on multiple projects at the same time. I’m aggressively turning it up, as I want to complete the additional two strategies and give all the current strategies in the portfolio a face lift with in the next 60days. It’s an aggressive undertaking but I need to see this through personally and get the trading results I believe the portfolio can achieve. On another note I look to create a new high this week in the portfolio, be on the look out for next TGIF Report, hopefully the header will say “New High for QuantFXOpen portfolio” we’ll see, till then lets have a good week of Auto Copying my system and catch up with you later.

Autop copy for free…click below

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control risk.