PFSignal com (forex) + Myfxmap com (currency futures CME Group)

My system for trading currency futures - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF.

Experience of trading on FOREX since 2006. Plans and goals for the future are getting Appointed representative (AR) status in the UK, managing investors’ accounts in a legal framework through managed accounts - MAM accounts, with reliable brokers with jurisdiction in the UK, Switzerland, Germany. In the future, we plan to transform the company into a hedge fund.

My results for the period from 2011-2017 | 2011 + 12.11% | 2012 + 105.51% | 2013 + 272.49% | 2014 + 182.49% | 2015 + 121.17% | 2016 + 65.57% | 2017 + 18.24% | 2018 +/- ?% -)

TOTAL ASSETS (on 1 May 2018) = 2 791 000 USD

Does this system also use a strategy designed by Dr. Martin Gale? Seems like it.

2 Likes

Oooh lord - help me to stay away from the forum until I know my performance.

1 Like

Dr. Martin Gale is the true oracle of trading. i been to his free seminars, it was an life changing event. He show you how to have 100% win rate and unlimited gain potential. in my opinion his study is the holy grail of ALL trading strategies and techniques.

2 Likes

The strategy actually is used by traders at banks/institutions with deep pockets as they can average down several hundred points. They also hedge with options in case the position turns too far against them.

Though I am not in favor of such a high drawdown strategy for the general investor though.

Why advertise during a draw down? Investors might as well trade their own money and lose their own money, then pay someone to lose their money.

1 Like

His website are:
https://myfxmap.com
https://pfsignal.com

I found links from his website, people may use his track records before join to Dr Martin Gale.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/pfsignal/myfxmapcom--map-hybrid-/2523520
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/pfsignal

2 Likes

Who is it? I do not know him.

I can’t give out his personal information. Alot of strategies on C2 use his philosophy and they typically make millions. He’s unbeatable.
It looks like you are already applying his wisdom so I’ll leave it at that.

:joy:

2 Likes

What’s wrong with my strategy? I have been making profits for 7 years in a row every year.

Then why are you here? Easier to make 1% on 2.7 million then promoting non stop for a few subs.

3 Likes

I’m here for the money. These are the means of my investors. The goal is to generate revenue from the market of more than 1 million USD. Last year, I made investors profit more than 500 000 USD, but my income is only 100 000 USD for the year. To avoid the risk of increasing and receiving 1 million, you need more investment - 20-30 millions USD and an annual yield of 15-25% then I can get 1 million a year.

1 Like

I agree with you, @MAP . That is a very reasonable goal for anyone who is dedicated to this industry. Regards,

1 Like

GonzaloLoayza2, Thank you!

1 Like

I guess everyone on here wants to be a Billion dollar hedge fund manager, you guys been watching Showtime “Billions”

2 Likes

I watched 1 and 2 season, 3 season worse. I and without this series know what I want and how to achieve it.

1 Like

I agree, @MAP. For example, the Fund that I manage in Peru already has an AUM of US $ 25M. A few years ago, it seemed almost impossible to reach that amount. Currently, my goal is to double it in 5 years. In this industry, everything is possible.
Best,

1 Like

I am sure that if you show an annual return of 15-25% for 5 years with a maximum drawdown of a year of no more than 10%, then your investments from 25 millions will grow at least to 250 millions (10 times).

1 Like

The loss for my system Myfxmap com (futures) - 6.6%

Experience of trading on FOREX since 2006. Plans and goals for the future are getting Appointed representative (AR) status in the UK, managing investors’ accounts in a legal framework through managed accounts - MAM accounts, with reliable brokers with jurisdiction in the UK, Switzerland, Germany. In the future, we plan to transform the company into a hedge fund.

My system for trading currency futures - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF.

My results for the period from 2011-2017 | 2011 + 12.11% | 2012 + 105.51% | 2013 + 272.49% | 2014 + 182.49% | 2015 + 121.17% | 2016 + 65.57% | 2017 + 18.24% | 2018 +/- ?% -)