QuantFXOpen Strategy Page

Scroll to the top or click here for the updated strategy description

So the question I got was what happened to the returns? The simple answer is once I set the subscription fee for the strategy (which prior to it had no fees) for 250.00 dollars it factored in the fee and adjusted the performance net of those fees, which is now reflected on the performance page. If you subscribe now you get the Grandfather pricing of 175.00 dollars which will improve net returns as the monthly amount being charged is less than the standard monthly price of 250.00 dollars. Lastly the adjusted performance doesn’t reflect the 100% rebate (whenever there’s a monthly loss the next month’s subscription fee will be waived) which reduces the annual amount being charged even further improving the net returns. The returns I report weekly for the TGIF Report are from my MT4 account which can be verified via myfxbook. They would be considered the GROSS numbers as no subscription fees is applied(PM me for track record verification).

So to recap;

• The performance reported on the C2 platform is NET of the assumed broker fee’s and the subscription fee.

• 100% rebate of any time there is a monthly loss the following month is free.

Allot of time and effort has gone into not just creating the portfolio but also coming up with a subscription fee model () to satisfy the different account sizes that follow this strategy. I thank you for the vote of confidence and appreciate your business.

Full suite of QuantFXOpen portfolio links provided below.

Regards,

– dannydigitlalFX

Create the Story together, take the Challenge together and achieve the Goal together.