QuantFXOpen Strategy Page

Hi Everyone!

Here you will find a full strategy description for QuantFXOpen and all things related to the strategy itself. Many people are asking and Yes, it’s still free as of today! I’m paying the bills and keeping the lights on while you have an opportunity to copy my trades for free. 2nd question I always get is why is it free? I address that and much more in the strategy description further down the page.

Below are some helpful links to stay informed of the latest updates, important changes and weekly results.

My system is completely FREE and you may find it here https://www.collective2.com/details/111217074 update no longer FREE after October 1st getGrandfather pricing now!”

TGIF Report-Is a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday and also provides an economic weekly calendar of trading events for the upcoming week as is pertains to the currency pairs trading in the portfolio. You may find it here - TGIF Report -

Strategy Description

Q-What is QuantFXOpen?

A QuantFXOpen uses a systematic approach that is fully automated to analyze market data with a set of pre-programmed instructions to execute trades once certain price movement patterns have been identified. The Buy and Sell signals generated do not take into consideration any fundamental analysis or macroeconomic views. Instead are based on a proprietary technical trading system to identify profitable trading opportunities in the FX market. The portfolio seeks an absolute return regardless of direction and uncorrelated to other market activities

Q-Why did you create a fully automated trading system and don’t manually trade with discretion instead?

A-I wanted to avoid some of the pitfalls that come along with manually trading such as, human emotions which can overcome a trader into making poor decisions which can lead to very large losses that in most cases can’t be recovered.

Q-Why is it Free?

A- I’m not 100% sold on Auto Copy being a viable solution. There seems to be a disconnect between what subscribers want in return for paying a subscription fee. Subscribers also tend to have very little to no loyalty and hop from strategy to strategy essentially buying high (getting into a strategy when it’s doing good) and then selling low (cancelling the subscription in a drawdown to go and find another strategy). This is the absolute wrong method to investing which will never lead to long term growth, in the end everyone’s time is wasted. So, I decided to do an experiment an expensive one and self-fund the strategy by offering it for free. I wanted to see what the subscriber psychology is when there is no auto copy fee. Will they show more leniency in periods of drawdown and stick around or will they flee just as they would if they had to pay for the strategy. I also hope to gain some additional data from the subscribers such as average account size and trade size. If I can’t give the strategy away and attract a descent number of subscribers then being a signal provider is a doomed business and not one for me to pursue. With that being said I am in the process of setting up a managed account solution for this strategy, where interested individuals with at least 100k can participate in a regulated environment in a managed account program. This will most likely be the viable solution in the end but I want to give C2 an opportunity.

Q-What Risk Management do you have set in place?

A-ALL TRADES ARE PLACED WITH A STOP LOSS. System also uses additional software to monitor all open positions account floating % values and total closed % values with key levels to close out all trades if any of them are hit.

-Q-What Trade Management do you have set in place?

A-System uses several different trade management strategies individually and in combination with each other.

Q- What Money Management strategy do you use?

A-I use a fixed percent per trade. Do not use fixed lots ie .01 for all trades with this strategy as you will not have positive long-term results. Each Algo has Its own risk/reward profile and different trading frequency. There are many times where you could end up negative net pips for the week and still have a profit. How is that? Because those pips that were profitable were of a larger trade size therefore having a larger impact netting a profit even though the total net pips was negative. If you had used a fixed lot size with the above example you would’ve had a loss. Bottom line follow the suggested money management strategy (fixed % per trade) for this strategy and you should be fine.

Q-How much leverage do you use.

A-1:10(All in-max trades opened)

Q-Max open positions.

A-Currently max opened positions would be 4 trades.

Q-What Pairs do you trade?

A-Currently EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD more pairs will be added to the portfolio in 2018

Q-How long do you hold positions?

A-Positions are held anywhere from several minutes/hours to several days, with all positions being closed by the end of the trading day on Friday. There are no positions held over the weekend. Currently the average trading period is 2days.

Q-Do you use any grid techniques in your portfolio?

A-No not at all!

Q-Who would you recommend to follow this strategy?

A- If you don’t have a time frame of at least a year and don’t have the maturity to understand that there will be drawdowns which is part of trading then I would tell you don’t bother subscribing. If you want to throw away the effects of compounding because you want to use this as a personal piggy bank every month then I would say pass as well. This is also not for the gamblers, you know who you are out there. If you’ve been burnt, got caught up in the lure of profits over risk, had your account blown up, followed a strategy that didn’t use a Stop Loss, was full discretionary with no actual trading strategy then this portfolio is for you. It’s about steady growth, with reasonable risk vs return.

Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, equities, options and off-exchange foreign currency products. Past performance is not indicative of future results…

Hello,

In keeping up with my mission to provide as much transparency for this strategy I have decided to provide track record verification via myfxbook as an additional tool to confirm and verify the results for this startegy. C2 provides great tools and reporting statistics, with that being said an additional layer of transparency can’t hurt as some of you are more comfortable knowing what the “myfxbook” numbers for this strategy are. You can view trades under history tab and cross reference them and see additional statistics like expectancy(very important). Please click here Review and Verify New Strategy page description click Here

Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, equities, options and off-exchange foreign currency products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

First, I would like to thank all the subscribers who have stuck with me through the good and bad times, to get to this point. For the new comers, QuantFXOpen has had no subscription fee from April of this year till current day and has returned during that period over 52%, not bad at all! Give yourself a round of applause for those savvy subscribers who found this diamond in the ruff and made a good profit. With that being said it is time for the free ride to come to an end, starting October 1st QuantFXOpen will no longer be free. You need to pay attention because what I’m going to propose hasn’t been done here on C2 before to my knowledge.

The first part of the new fee based model is standard;

• For all current subscribers and new subscribers who subscribe before the new pricing goes in effect (Oct. 1st) will be Grandfathered in and will receive a 30% discount off of the October 1st monthly pricing for a reduced subscription fee of 175.00 dollars a month (subject not to increase as this special pricing will override any future price increases).

• Everyone else who subscribes on or after Oct1st will pay the full price which will be set at 250 dollars a month.

My advice subscribe now, get the last two weeks left in September for FREE, get automatically Grandfathered in and receive the 30% discount off of the monthly pricing going into effect October 1st

Ok here is where you have to pay attention, as I mentioned I’m going to do something that I believe no one else is doing here on C2.

• Every month that my strategy has a loss, whatever the loss percentage amount is for that current month will be the discount percentage off of the next month’s subscription fee!!, yes you heard right. For example month 1 there’s a 4% loss so the monthly pricing for the following month will be reduced from 250 dollars down to 239.5 dollars (250- 4%). This will be done through custom billing where you will receive the new discounted price for the next month. I even will take it one step further if there are multiple monthly losses in a row the price will be reduced each time from the previous month’s loss, therefore creating a compounding effect in reducing the price. For example;

o Month 1 there’s a loss of 4% so the following months price will be reduced down to 240 dollars. Month 2 there’s another 4% loss so the price is reduced from the previous month’s reduced price of 240(not reset back at 250 and then reduced!) down to 230.4 for the next month. Month 3 there’s a 14% profit so Month 4 price reverts to the original 250.00 dollars a month. This process will repeat itself over whenever there are losses! I know that’s allot to digest so let’s just take a pause for a moment………

Grandfathered subscribers I haven’t forgotten about you. The same discount will apply for you if the losses reduce the monthly subscription fee as described above below the already discounted special pricing you’re receiving (175 dollars month) a custom billing notice would be created for you to receive the lower price for that month!

The monthly loss will be calculated from myfxbook stats for the strategy as the 3rd party trusted performance analytical tool provider (PM for the link). Before you start crying foul, if you look at the losses that myfxbook has reported for this strategy they are actually larger then what C2 reported for the same months. Which means if I use myfxbook’s stats your discount off of the monthly subscription fee would be larger!

This will all go in affect as of October 1st and will be communicated through the weekly TGIF Report which provides weekly, monthly and YTD stats for the strategy. Subscribers receive this weekly communication every Friday after the market has closed through the broadcast system and non-subscribers can follow along at the TGIF blog by Clicking hereTGIF Report.

I appreciate your vote of confidence and thank you for your business.

dannydigitalFX-create the Story together, take the Challenge together and achieve the Goal together.

Scroll to the top or click here for the updated strategy description

I decided to simplify it and make it more advantageous for subscribers, ANY TIME THERE IS A MONTLY LOSS YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A SUBSCRITION FEE THE FOLLWING MONTH. THAT GOES FOR ALL SUBSCRIBERS INCLUDING GRANDFATHER SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE ALREADY RECEINVING A DISCOUNTED MONTHLY FEE!

So to recap;

• First option is the “Grandfather option”. The monthly subscription fee is only 175 dollars a month and is ONLY for people who subscribe NOW before the price adjustment on October 1st.**

• Second option Subscribe after Oct 1st and the monthly subscription is 250 dollars a month

• Both option come with the 100% rebate of any time there is a monthly loss the following month is free.

Allot of time and effort has gone into not just creating the portfolio but also coming up with a subscription fee model () to satisfy the different account sizes that follow this strategy. I thank you for the vote of confidence and appreciate your business.

Full suite of QuantFXOpen portfolio links provided below.

Regards,

– dannydigitlalFX

Create the Story together, take the Challenge together and achieve the Goal together.

So the question I got was what happened to the returns? The simple answer is once I set the subscription fee for the strategy (which prior to it had no fees) for 250.00 dollars it factored in the fee and adjusted the performance net of those fees, which is now reflected on the performance page. If you subscribe now you get the Grandfather pricing of 175.00 dollars which will improve net returns as the monthly amount being charged is less than the standard monthly price of 250.00 dollars. Lastly the adjusted performance doesn’t reflect the 100% rebate (whenever there’s a monthly loss the next month’s subscription fee will be waived) which reduces the annual amount being charged even further improving the net returns. The returns I report weekly for the TGIF Report are from my MT4 account which can be verified via myfxbook. They would be considered the GROSS numbers as no subscription fees is applied(PM me for track record verification).

So to recap;

• The performance reported on the C2 platform is NET of the assumed broker fee’s and the subscription fee.

• 100% rebate of any time there is a monthly loss the following month is free.

Allot of time and effort has gone into not just creating the portfolio but also coming up with a subscription fee model () to satisfy the different account sizes that follow this strategy. I thank you for the vote of confidence and appreciate your business.

Regards,

– dannydigitlalFX

Create the Story together, take the Challenge together and achieve the Goal together.

Monthly subscription was 250 dollars a month and now has been reduced by 30% to 175.00 dollars. I did that while currently trading at an all time high! I didn’t reduce the price because I took a major hit but instead to make it more affordable for traders on the C2 platform who have smaller accounts.

Allot of time and effort has gone into not just creating the portfolio but also coming up with a subscription fee model to satisfy the different account sizes that follow this strategy. I thank you for the vote of confidence and appreciate your business. The performance reported on the C2 platform is NET of the assumed broker fee’s and the subscription fee.

Regards,

dannydigitlalFX

</a

I’ve been asked this question many times and yes, a regulated entity is being established to provide an opportunity to invest in a portfolio that utilizes our algorithms within a separately managed account. I’m in the phase of the Disclosure Document being put together, which I have a new respect for compliance. I can’t say much more in a public forum, please feel free to PM me.

Allot of time and effort has gone into not just creating the portfolio but also coming up with a subscription fee model to satisfy the different account sizes that follow this strategy. I thank you for the vote of confidence and appreciate your business. The performance reported on the C2 platform is NET of the assumed broker fee’s and the subscription fee.

Regards,

dannydigitlalFX

</a
There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, equities, options and off-exchange foreign currency products. Past performance is not indicative of future results

As promised any time there is a Monthly loss for the strategy the following month will be free, see the email that went out to subscribers today.

Dear client,

We wanted to let you know that FX Dan, the creator of the trading strategy called QuantFXOpen has given you a lower price on the trading strategy subscription. There’s nothing that you need to do; the price reduction has been applied automatically.

The price reduction goes into effect immediately. The reduction is as follows:

Instead of the standard price of $175.00 per month, you will be charged $0.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect for 1 billing transactions.

This special billing arrangement will remain in place even if the strategy raises the regular billing price for existing and new users during this term.

Thank you for subscribing to ‘QuantFXOpen’.

Sincerely,

Collective2 and QuantFXOpen

P.S. Remember, you can always visit the trading strategy QuantFXOpen by going to this link:

Regards,

dannydigitlalFX

Sorry when i have to write this but neural nets >>> handcrafted features!