Questions for D15min E-mini

Hi,

I just want to know before I subscribe to your system, that if the creator of D15 min E-mini send his entries anouncement via the Instant Messenger of Collective2?

I asked similar questions two days ago to the creator of Portfolio System( Glassomilk), but it seems he is not available here.

Aaron

Hellow Aaron,

Sure, delivery of signals when they arive is a subject of subscriber himself to choose and collective2 site creators. Personaly, I have no problem notifying subcriber via email, any available web messanger, we can create a real time chat (if you wish). I’m sending to my existing clients via their respective emails. If there is an fast entry to be consider, I call them.

Regards

ed katinas

Hellow Aaron,

Sure, delivery of signals when they arive is a subject of subscriber himself to choose and collective2 site creators. Personaly, I have no problem notifying subcriber via email, any available web messanger, we can create a real time chat (if you wish). I’m sending to my existing clients via their respective emails. If there is an fast entry to be consider, I call them.

Regards

ed katinas