Medallion Fund (Forex), CME FX Products (Futures)

If you need low activity on the account and a good result. Check out my strategy “MAP Capital Investment”. Trading in the system is carried out on such liquid currency pairs FOREX - GBPUSD; EURUSD; AUDUSD; USDJPY; USDCAD; USDCHF. Trading system is manual. Low trading activity of 5-10 trades per month.

Michael

Filed all the necessary documents on assigning my strategy TOS.

Hello,

A great start to the year, the second month in a row, plus a good profit for February:

1. System “PFSignal com” + 3.9% (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF).

Total profit + 109.6%, maximum drawdown - 22.3%.

1. System “Myfxmap com” + 3.9% (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF).

Total profit + 47.4%, maximum drawdown - 15.0%.

1. The system “MAP Capital Investment” + 4.1% (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF). This system is for those who love minimal activity. The number of trades per month for this system is 5-10.

Total profit + 8.1%, maximum drawdown - 2.6%.

Michael

1. If you need low costs when trading in the forex market, then the best way is to choose an Oanda US broker to connect to my forex systems.

2. TOS is connected to my system. An icon will soon appear here. I thought it was easy to connect. In practice, not easy. There are nuances of a resident of the United States or non-resident. If not a resident, then to obtain TOS you need to spend a lot of time.

Michael

C2 has a good function - Member Portfolios.

I am a subscriber there (auto-trading on a real trading account) of my system.

I added my forex system there PFSignal com.

There you will be able to subscribe with a 10% discount.

https://collective2.com/peek/101269881/181

Michael

Thanks you. My systems here are followed (March 25, 2019) by 172 subscribers.

Michael

Hello,

For the third month in a row this year, plus, for March 2019, an excellent profit was received:

1. The “PFSignal com” system + 4.9% (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF).
  1. The system “Myfxmap com” + 4.1% (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF).
  1. The system “MAP Capital Investment” + 3.0% (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF).

My systems here are followed (April 3, 2019) by 230 subscribers.

Total AUM (April 3, 2019) on my systems C2 = 1 900 000 USD.

Michael

C2 has a good function - Member Portfolios.

I am a subscriber there (auto-trading on a real trading account) of my system.

I added my forex system there PFSignal com.

There you will be able to subscribe with a 10% discount.

For investors С2. New great feature for auto-trading. You can monitor your live accounts and make money on it.

https://collective2.com/peek/101269881/181

Growth in my system “PFSignal com” for April + 3.1%.

Great start to the month. Moving on.

Michael

If it’s not hard for you. Please write reviews on my systems here - https://collective2.com/reviews

I see that many earn good money for my systems, but there is no feedback. There is profit - everyone is silent. When the drawdown, take tropical rain from the negative. -)

Michael

Thank you for subscribing to my systems. We are already 300 people (paid + free). Great month. Moving on. Thank you for your trust in my systems.

Michael

Hello,

After three months in a row, this year, closed in plus, April 2019 brought us a loss. In the course of the month, there was a good profit, but at the end of the month I made erroneous (non-systemic) transactions in the Australian and Canadian dollars, under the influence of rapidly growing oil. Conclusions were made on the current situation and such errors will not be allowed to continue. Moving on. Drawdowns were, are and will be, this is normal, this is part of trading. As a result, the following results were shown for April 2019:

1. System “PFSignal com” - 0.8% (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF)
  1. System “Myfxmap com” - 3.5% (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF)
  1. System “MAP Capital Investment” - 3.8% (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF)

My systems here are followed (April 30, 2019) by 318 subscribers.

Total AUM (April 30, 2019) on my systems C2 = 2 100 000 USD.

Michael

You are a trading professional. Right stop losses, responds to questions, great. Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Before you call him a “professional”, just in case you didn’t see this:

1 Like

I followed his systems for a few months but I ran into the same problems: the stop-losses weren’t set well, his trades were often erratic, and after auto-trade fees, brokerage fees, and slippage I was only losing money consistently.

His systems are also scaled so low that they don’t really make sense for me.

1 Like

Hello Brian,

It’s true? Very strange. Customers make a profit. There are periods when there is no profit or there is a drawdown. This is normal. Perhaps you invested in the wrong period and quickly left. Please write in detail your history - what was the period of connection, what is the amount of your account.

I recommend all clients to invest in my system for at least 1-2 years. A shorter period can lead to bad results for you.

Michael

“…and I won’t get paid as much if you don’t stay in as long”

Fixed it for you.

1 Like

All you have to do is go to the page for one of your systems (https://collective2.com/details/116744132) and then select one of the dropdown values on the right that includes broker fees and autotrade fees. You’ve been down since last September.

1 Like

Dogzebra is hijacking threads again. Make your point once and move on.

1 Like

What was your trading account size and scaling size? From September 2018, with 100% scaling to today, with an account of at least 5 000 USD, you would have a profit minus all costs.

Perhaps your trading account was 1000-1500 USD then of course, even with 100% profit per year you will receive a loss.