The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Re: Subscription price for my systems “PFSignal com”, “Myfxmap com”

Hello!

I inform you about the change in the cost of a subscription to my signals in the next year.

For the period from January 1, 2019 to January 1, 2020 the price will not change.

1. My system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF)

For customers who connect in 2019 - the cost of the subscription will be 100 USD, the first month 70 USD.

For customers who have become my paid subscribers in 2018 - the cost of a subscription in 2019 will be 70 USD (for all) or 50 USD (individual price) per month for the whole year.

1. My system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF)

For customers who connect in 2019 - the cost of the subscription will be 300 USD, the first month of 250 USD.

For customers who became my paid subscribers in 2018 - the cost of a subscription in 2019 will be 250 USD (for all) or 200 USD (individual price) per month for the whole year.

Michael