The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

REGI Looks Good

REGI looks like a good buy. It is trending higher.

REGI (Renewable Energy Group, Inc.) is indeed trending up on the daily chart.

1 Like

REGI is trending higher again. Bought some more shares this morning at the open. Everyday I use a stock analysis technique to pick daily stocks to buy.

REGI moving higher again. Bought some more shares this morning at the open. Check it out at my signal Daily Stock Picks.

1 Like

REGI broke above the $60 price and is currently undervalued. I am still buying the stock. Up over 1% in 10 days of trading with very low drawdown. Check out my signal Daily Stock Picks.

It is moving higher, nice call.

1 Like

I am going to buy some more REGI tomorrow morning. It is still undervalued.

Bought IES Holdings for 2 mornings in a row. The stock looks undervalued.

I don’t believe in “undervalued” (or “overvalued”) stocks.
However, buying more (REGI) stocks on a pullback is usually a sound trading idea, assuming the correction is not the beginning of a reversal…

REGI is a if Biden wins stock.

One of the stock analysis techniques I use to pick stocks to buy is whether a stock is undervalued or not. If the stock is undervalued, then it’s a good buy.

Back to C2 Platform