Reliablity

I really appreciate all that Matthew is trying to create here but also expect the very best in terms of reliablity and performance. It is essential when serious money is on the line to have robust, reliable software which will perform impeccibly.

Unfortunately although this site although offering great marketing and subsription services the trading side still leaves a lot to be desired compared to the market leaders.

Once the trading side can be made 100% reliable ( including forex) it will complete the picture but I will not risk my funds until this is the case…

Just to give one example Stratgey Runner have been testing their forex trading software for over a year before releasing on to the market and this is still in progress -they just wont take the risk until they know it is 100% reliable…

I agree this must be made a first priority. Someone made the suggestion earlier that Matthew needs a larger staff and especially after this week, I am in whole-hearted agreement. This concept as obviously something that strikes a chord with many people. Why not invest in expanding your manpower to meet the increasing demand?