Small Account Futures: Just crossed 400% All time high mark

Congratulations! Avacado Wealth team. Thank you so much, subscribers.

https://forums.collective2.com/t/is-it-ethical-to-clone-someones-strategy-name-small-account/15147

Can we ‘cloners’ now use the ‘Small Account’ name in our systems or would you still feel offended ?

2 Likes

Let’s see what happens first. This thread gets closed or the strategy gets abandoned…

2 Likes

If you invested when this thread started, you’re down over 75%.

Charged $595 for this garbage.

Some timely reviews are starting to roll in. Kinda feel bad for them.

I’ll make a prediction that 80 to 90% of all systems, good or bad from boasting and or humble leaders will be GONE within 5 years. It’s like musical chairs, some get eliminated early others late. Some may stay profitable but 50%+ DD. will not be desired. If you stay too conservative you will always be overlooked by those coveting the system Du Jour. Maybe C2 could do more for enduring systems which always suffer do to being overlooked due to not being high flyers. I mean these leaders have been the most loyal and reliable as far as consistency. But after all it’s about making money and everyone falls victim, leaders, subs and platforms, but if you’re making big money I guess you are not the victim.

2 Likes

It doesn’t change a thing that you cloned the name. Good thing is that now you are at least admitting it.

We charge even more in our different programs. let’s rephrase. If some would have joined when we started this strategy they are still 45% up YTD and we really calculate our profitability on year-end. We can certainly compare your returns with our strategy on JAN 1 2022.

Look at this genius who talks about 75% down. Never made any money nor he has the capacity to make it. Brainless child.

Yours best-performing strategy returns are lower than 17 percent. I am not sure why some are wasting their money and time with C2 to subscribe to you.

I would be very interested to get the input of subscribers beyond just their reviews. I am interested in there thought process for subscribing. For example, are they C2 veterans that have been on here a while and have seen similar systems come and go, or are they brand new C2 users that recently found C2 and maybe didn’t foresee such a large drawdown ever happening. If you subscribed with real money I would be very interested to hear why you joined, are you still subscribed, do you like this type of system, or has it turned you off to C2, etc. If you still love the strategy I would love to hear why too. Do people come to C2 and stay for strategies like these or do they leave?

1 Like

I feel bad about users who come here and read-only about DD’s. Your YTD returns are 16% and DD is 27%. Once again it’s foolishness to subscribe to your strategy when someone cab gets an index ETF.

A good rule of thumb is to double your DD. so if you make 199.8% your DD. should not exceed 99.9%

Says the guy who will be gone soon after abandoning their strategies lol! How many long futures contracts are you bag holding from the top? I say at least 5 NQ for that 1000 point drop.

I have thoroughly explained what is going with my original strategy to my subscribers and the adjustments going forward. It’s impossible to have a strategy that profits in every market condition, so having uncorrelated strategies is needed.

Where are you sitting at on the leaderboard? Nowhere to be found, oh that’s right you will be gone soon anyway. Two of my measly little strategies are currently at 17 and 50.

What happened here? Why is it not making any trades?

1 Like

We closed it after the complete cycle and massive profit. Check all the trades. it’s like asking Apple why are they not selling iPhone 4. We sold our positions and subscribers enjoyed profits and moved to other programs. You might be wondering about other programs but I can’t disclose it due to C2 policies. just a small hint that we offer our program to outside c2 as well.
Once again I really request subscribers to look at the returns of strategy and if returns are lesser than index funds then stop wasting your money and time on C2. Buy an Index ETF fund.
I posted here the last trades and our closing performance.

Good job.

Did you read your system’s reviews?

1 Like

great news for C2 clients

1 Like

I have assigned this job to a brainless child who doesn’t know how reviews work.

Some of the top reviews you can find here. It’s so funny when subscribers tell what to do to a manager.

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 6.40.35 PM
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 6.40.22 PM

I think some of your subscribers gave pretty good feedback about your strategy.

Cool so your strategies are designed to explode or implode within in a year. Reminds me of all these alt crypto coins out there. Just a bunch of scams and the one making the real money is those offering them. The indexes don’t frequently have an annual return of 20-30%. Long term average on SPY would be 10%. An investor would be better of investing in a private REIT for commercial properties and not have the volatility. So far you have one strategy that has exceptional returns and is closed. You have six others that have massive volatility and investors would have lost a lot of money. Keep the grift going brotha!

3 Likes

I would also be interested to hear those former subscribers answers to whether they were new or long term C2 users etc. Some people got very angry with that September 2020 drawdown I had, but I don’t know if they were new or long term C2 users or if they left C2 because of it etc. I would really like to know about them as well. I would love to see C2 grow so there is a larger subscriber base.

3 Likes