Medallion Fund (Forex), CME FX Products (Futures)

Hello!

I inform you about the change in the cost of a subscription to my signals in the next year.

For the period from January 1, 2019 to January 1, 2020 the price will not change.

1. My system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF)

For customers who connect in 2019 - the cost of the subscription will be 100 USD, the first month 70 USD.

For customers who have become my paid subscribers in 2018 - the cost of a subscription in 2019 will be 70 USD (for all) or 50 USD (individual price) per month for the whole year.

1. My system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF)

For customers who connect in 2019 - the cost of the subscription will be 300 USD, the first month of 250 USD.

For customers who became my paid subscribers in 2018 - the cost of a subscription in 2019 will be 250 USD (for all) or 200 USD (individual price) per month for the whole year.

Michael

Prices for their systems changed. They will be relevant until 2020 without changes.

Trading in the manual system, not an adviser, is based on the use of advanced mathematical algorithms that generate accurate entry and exit signals, as well as on the analysis of intraday bills of currency futures of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME Group).

Trading is carried out both on a trend and on turn, for currency pairs - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF.

For every trade, a stop loss is always put, take profit is rarely set, most trades are closed manually.

What happened in December Michael? What got you down to -9.5%??? :open_mouth:

1 Like

It’s ok. The period is just like that. Slumps in the system is the norm and this will not go anywhere. After the drawdown follows growth. Do not worry.

Anything can happen, just curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

But we can never remember where these were for the March trades… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats on max dollar drawdown.

2 Likes

Planning to leave PF Signal, tried 5 months no luck, 5 months gain zero out in December.

1 Like

That was the same boat I was in. December was brutal on that strategy and the trades became more erratic.

Also, with the coming bear market I’m eager to diversify and pick up some long-term buys.

1 Like

The main mistakes of the investor, which lead to poor results:

1. Invested at the maximum, the output at the minimum. He does this several times until he loses almost his entire trading account.
  2. When profit - the trader writes beautiful words, confesses his love and that he likes everything. This is flattery and no more. And when the drawdown - words from the category, everything is gone, the system is broken, you are not the same as you were, save yourself who can, I’m leaving. As a result, follows item number 1, returns again after a lucrative series, but again suffers a drawdown and item number 2 is repeated.
  3. He begins to teach the trader how to trade. He knows how to do the trader correctly, although he himself copies his trade.
  4. Constantly monitors the yield curve, even with a small drawdown of 5-10%, he begins to talk about how the system has broken, trust is lost, he does not know how to live, but in the future he promises to give a chance and falls back on points 2 and 1.

I think that these investor mistakes lead to bad results. Analyze, select a trader, invest as much as you are willing to lose no more and no less. Communicate with the trader correctly, he does not need words of love or praise. We decided to come, we decided to leave, this is your choice, do not need unnecessary words.

If you choose a trader, trust him, and do not run away from him with a drawdown of 5-10%.

Complete me. If I forgot something. Maybe someone recognized himself, but all the coincidences are random.

Have a nice day.

Michael

1 Like

At what drawdown level do you recommend to run away from you?

2 Likes
  • 30 %.

I think that with such a drawdown it’s stupid to run away, so that they will then return to their highs and get a new loss.

You decide. The choice is always yours.

1 Like

Hello!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019.

New Year - new opportunities for growth and development projects.

Thanks to those who support me and believe in my system.

Everything will be fine with us.

Moving on.

The results of 2018 on my systems here:

1. My system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF)

System profit for 2018 + 75.8% maximum drawdown - 22.5%

1. My system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF)

System profit for 2018 + 30.5% maximum drawdown - 15.5%

Michael

Those monthly subscriptions… is what happened here!

2 Likes

What happened here? I can not understand. The year showed excellent results. Next year - new opportunities.

Thank you for your support and faith in my system.

Moving further to the planned plans and goals.

Have a nice New Year and Christmas!

See you in the New 2019.

Hello!

Start given.

New Year 2019 - new features.

Join my trade.

Michael

Hello!

Before getting out of a drawdown, I can make you the price for my subscription only 1 USD for 6 months.

If you are interested, write to me.

Michael

Hello!

Great start to the trading year. For a month, an excellent profit has already been earned for my systems.

If you want to invest in my trading, then consider the investment period of at least 1 year. Many people make a mistake and make conclusions after 1-3 months of a breakeven or a small loss. This is a blunder. Invest at least 1 year. If you are not ready to do this, then it is not necessary to invest in my trade, since you do not earn anything, and you may lose it. I am very sorry that you gave up and stopped believing in my trading, which shows excellent results.

1. System “PFSignal com” + 6.4% (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF)
  1. System “Myfxmap com” + 5.0% (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF)
  1. System “MAP Capital Investment” + 1.8% (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF). This system is for those who love minimal activity. The number of trades per month for this system is 5-10.

Michael