- TGIF Report -

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the TGIF Report. It’s a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday(Scroll to the bottom for the most recent TGIF posts).

Below are some helpful links to stay informed of the latest updates, important changes, weekly results and my trading journal.

My system is completely FREE. You may Find it here https://www.collective2.com/details/111217074

My Trading Journal-Follow me on my journey as I share my story and quest of becoming a SP here on C2. You may find it here My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

Full system description(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee) and important system strategy updates and changes can be found here Free Since 2015(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee)

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control risk.

Tough week, took some hits especially with the GBP. Looking forward to the BREXIT vote to be over with. See this weeks trading results below, and like always have a great weekend.

autocopy for free click below

TGIF 6/24-Week ended -149 pips.
Even with yesterdays great day of trading with the volatility the Brexit vote brought, the +297pips I picked up wasn’t enough to end positive for the week. Ended the week -149pips. Heading into the last week, I still have some ground to make up to end positive for the month. We’ll see if the implied volatility will work towards my favor next week.

Have a great weekend.

Below are some helpful links to stay informed of the latest updates, important changes, weekly results and my trading journal.

My system is completely FREE and has been since 2015 You may Find it here https://www.collective2.com/details/97645553

My Trading Journal-Follow me on my journey as I share my story and quest of becoming a SP here on C2. You may find it here My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

Full system description(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee) and important system strategy updates and changes can be found here Free Since 2015(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee)

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control risk.

TGIF Report for week ending 7/1 Ended positive for +148 pips.

Had a great week here with the EURUSD pair bringing in the majority of the pips. Not much more to report. Enjoy the holiday weekend and if you find yourself with some extra time in between barbecuing you can you always subscribe to the QuantFXOpen portfolio which is absolutely free!

My system is completely FREE and has been since 2015 You may Find it here https://www.collective2.com/details/97645553

TGIF Report for week ending 7/8 Ended negative -42.84 pips.

Thanks to a late signal on the GBPUSD pair which acted as a hedge, turned a potential larger drawdown into a reasonable drawdown for the week. Enjoy the weekend and I’ll see you back Auto Copying for free next week.

Autop copy for free…click below

TGIF Report for week ending 7/15 Ended +111 pips. Cumulative Return 8.2%

What can I say it was a great week of trading. The new pair and strategy added to the portfolio finally is starting to payoff. Once again the additional new strategy acted as a hedge producing only short trade signals while being long the EURUSD(will add a journal entry later this week with more thought and maybe more details). I’m a few percentage points away from an all time high, lets see if next week we can get there. Till next time enjoy your weekend.

Please click below to Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee.

TGIF Report for week ending 7/22 Ended -179 pips. Cumulative Return +3.4%

Getting this TGIF report out late on a Friday night well after the market has closed. Not much to say here as the headline says it all. The only silver lining in this ugly week of trading is that the next strategy and pair to be added to the portfolio that’s being worked on is looking very promising. More to come about that in my journal posting, enjoy the weekend.

TGIF Report for week ending 7/29 Ended Positive +227 pips. Cumulative Return +8%

I had a nice comeback this week from last weeks dismal results. I was able to pick up a good amount of pips and push up my cumulative return to end positive for the month. Next week I’ll be on the quest to break through and create a new high. Two weeks ago I was at this same place and wasn’t able to do it. So all eyes will be on next week/month to get into the double digit return club. With that being said, enjoy your weekend and Thank you for following the TGIF Report.

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control

TGIF Report for week ending 8/5 Ended -73.5 pips. Cumulative Return +6.5%

Well I wasn’t able to break through and create a new high this week. This seems to be a place of resistance for the portfolio as we had a chance a few weeks ago(around the 8% cumulative return area)to get a new high and I wasn’t able to get it back then either. Early this morning I was trending back nicely to the upside inches away from being back into positive territory and then 8:30am came and the jobs number dropped. Well let’s just say I was on the wrong side of that trade but it’s nothing I stress over, it’s all part of trading. As long as the Algo is properly working I’m satisfied. In my last journal posting I mentioned giving the portfolio a face lift including the strategies trading now. The improved strategies will have better trade management and will lock in those gains when early up in the week, especially for the swing trade strategies. Click here My Trading Journal to read about what I’m talking about. Anyways I’m talking to much, enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control

1 Like

TGIF Report for week ending 8/14 Ended -61.5 pips. Cumulative Return +5.3%

I don’t run from the weekly numbers, I’m here to report the good and the bad. The TGIF report is late but I did get it out. Holding my comments as I focus on the make over of the current strategies and the new strategies to be implemented. Havea good weekend till next week…see you then.

TGIF Report for week ending 8/19 Ended Positive + 171.5 pips. Cumulative Return +8.7%

Bitter sweet as I rebound from the last two weeks and bring in 171 pips in for this week. I find myself back up hovering around the 8.7% area of resistance but not overly concerned as I’m focused on making my deadline to get all the changes done to the portfolio that I mentioned in my blog which can be found here. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

TGIF Report for week ending 8/26 Ended -110 pips. Cumulative Return +6.5%

Fed Fridays are never fun if you’re currently in a trade from the beginning of the week and end up on on the wrong side of Fed comments. Not much more here to say. You can follow the TGIF Report on twitter @dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog here. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

TGIF Report for week ending 9/2 Ended -76.8 pips. Cumulative Return +4.5%

It’s late but I still got it out on a Saturday night. It was another week of Judge Judy Friday’s. The market displayed low volatility for the greater part of the week as it waited for Friday’s jobs number to come out. We’re back in the environment where we have no other real headlines to move the market but the jobs number. For short term trading systems that’s not an issue as you’re taking pips form small moves here and there but for a swing trade strategy the low volatility environment is not helpful and having the market make some noise only one day out of the week around the jobs number doesn’t help either. Well not much more to say here, spending this holiday weekend trying to make my deadline to get the portfolio make over complete. Enjoy the holiday weekend for those in the US.

You can follow the TGIF Report on twitter @dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog here. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

TGIF Report for week ending 9/9 Ended -63.5 pips. Cumulative Return +3.2%

It pains me to write this TGIF Report as I slide another week with lack luster results. I need more than ever to finish the portfolio with the new improved strategies. I’m almost there and can’t wait to add the new strategies and switch out the old strategies with the updated and improved new ones. I’ve learned allot so far from when I started this journey and can’t wait to see how things progress once I finish the portfolio.

You can follow the TGIF Report on twitter @dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog here. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

TGIF Report for week ending 9/16 Ended up Positive +138.7 pips. Cumulative Return +6.4%

Not going to write much here. Yes I’m happy that the system was able to pick up 138.7 pips this week but I’m more focused and excited to get the portfolio done. Some of the preliminary strategies are looking very promising! Gotta allot work ahead of me…

First TGIF Report of the New Year for week ending 1/7 Ended up Positive +63 pips. Cumulative Return +1.4%

Finally back doing the TGIF Report now that I’ve completed the portfolio. Don’t know what I’m talking about then click here Please don’t let the lack luster results right know discourage you as that was pre-beta. Give it a chance now that I’ve completed the portfolio as I do expect things to change over time.

TGIF Report week ending Jan.13th. I ended -9 pips with a banked Net Profit of +1.3% for a Cumulative Return of +2.7%**

It was a good week despite the headline of losing -9 pips for the week. I was still able to have a banked net profit for the week that added a gain of +1.3% to the bottom line since the last TGIF report. You may ask how is that possible if I had negative pips lost for the week. Sometimes different lot sizes are opened for each trade when placed. Thus giving more value to a pip on some trades then others. You’ll be able to see the different dollar amounts for the trades that were opened for this week by clicking here. With that being said Markets are closed Monday in the U.S. for Martin Luther King Day, enjoy the long weekend and see you next week for another TGIF Report!

Please click below to Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

TGIF Report week ending Jan.20th. I ended -156 pips for a Cumulative Return of -0.3%**

Started the week off bad on the wrong side of the run up in the GBPUSD early on in the week and then from there it didn’t get any better leading into the inauguration. Not much more to say here, enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week for another TGIF Report.

TGIF Report Week ending Jan.27th. I ended Positive for the week +87 pips for a Cumulative Return of +1.5%**

Glad to rebound from last week and end positive in the pips category and in the return category. Yes I know it’s a nail bitter the cumulative return but I’ll take my wins when and where I can! I’ll be in the double digits soon, don’t believe me KEEP checking back it’ll happen sooner than later.

TGIF Report Mid Week/ Month ending Jan.31st. I ended Positive for the Mid week +188 pips to end the month of January up +3.8%

I know it’s not Friday but the month ended mid week(yesterday) so I have a mid week report to end the month. At the end of this week I will have the usual TGIF report.

Things are slowly heating up with the first month under my belt with the newly completed portfolio now trading(go to my trading journal at the bottom if you don’t know what I’m talking about). I look forward to February to see if I can build upon the 3.8% return January had. Still have allot of trading left before Friday, tune back in to see how the first week of trading of the new month goes…

See you in a few days, and you can follow the TGIF Report on twitter @dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog here. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.