The Aristocracy Report

With the focus on raising visibility amongst a slew of developers, ARISTOCRACY will post monthly ROI in this thread.
Target: 50% monthly.

May 2018
+53%

Why 50% monthly target? Why not shoot for 100%?

50% per month for non TOS strategy first 3-6 month thatā€™s dime a dozen in c2. I think you should shoot for 100% to 200% per month to stand out from the crowd.

6 Likes

eminincome if anyone remembers promised the same and i was an easy victim. He has dissapeared now and come up with new names

1 Like

Anyone that promises you 100% yearly or 20% monthly is pulling your chains!! If you still believe you can make those kinds of returns regularly then you will probably lose all your money one day!

If they could do that why would they be here with C2 selling their subscriptions for a couple of hundred dollars a month! :rofl:

Good luck!

2 Likes

Try not to fall for those kinds of promises. In the short run those kind of returns can be achieved but in the long run they cannot sustain that kind of return and in most cases they will lose. Those that are actually good may then have lower returns as those large returns cannot be sustained.

1 Like

And $200 is too cheap. There are new $500-$700 systems now. You should charge $1,000 at least to show that this is a serious money maker.

5 Likes

It appears the only one using the word ā€œpromisesā€ here is you AlgoSystems.
There are no guarantees in trading the markets. Only strategies and intent. Niether of these promise anything.

Stick around a year. It will be a thousand.

Really. You must viewing another grid. We often avoid facts for what we think or feel. In the last 30 days, maybe 2 in the top 50 display 50% return. In the last 60 days, maybe a couple more display 50%. Furthermore, I am unaware of a single strategy displaying 50% gain for a 6 months consecutively.
Why donā€™t you list your dozen here please. Iā€™ll provide the dime.
I assure you have known none like me. In a year, though unwillingly, you will know the same.
Iā€™ll be awaiting your dozen. Letā€™s make it easy. Post 6 strategies that fit your counterfeit statement.

Side project: Find all the insane forum boasters over the past 2 years and link their systems here. Might take a while but should make for a fun thread. Iā€™ll start soon on this.

2 Likes

BAM! 350% in 30 days. we got our self a WINNER!

(AKA UVXY TRADER)

maybe @DogZebra_Investing will link the other strategy that hit a home run the first 2 at bat.

Obviously you missed the point. None of these strategies show 6 months of 50% return consecutively. None of them even show 6 months of 50% return.
Stick around. I will show you what I mean.

ok, make sure you do your show 6 month of 50% gain in a row. like you said 300% gain in 6 months doesnā€™t count.

If not, just promise me to come back with a new user name we will try again together. I believe in us!

1 Like

Will do. Consistency is the key. See you around. As for home runsā€¦ I donā€™t hit them. I like base hits.

Osutai, please remove my system Sweet ā€˜nā€™ Sour from your list of ā€œhome runā€ strategies in the month of June. I have a great deal of respect for you, thought you would have done a bit more due diligence regarding the strategies you named. Especially since you are simulating my strategy.

I have not made 72% in June, Iā€™ve made somewhere between 2.5-3%. This egregious error in the equity curve has come about because C2 will not adjust a reverse split that one of my holdings, JAGX, executed on Friday June 1. I have emailed them twice about it and have yet to see the adjustment.

Matthew, your staff made a prompt adjustment of my Curix R/S on May 30, but my equity curve continues to be the laughingstock of the the C2 forums because for some reason staff hasnā€™t given the JAGX R/S the same attention. Any help you could give me to rectify the situation would be most appreciated.

2 Likes

sorry, will do. I just sorted grid by return and copy/pasted on here.

1 Like

Zebra, what da hell happen to

i remember you and i had a interesting discussion with the developer about long 3 contact of ES but short 2 contact of DAX and vice versa.

No problem ā€¦ keep doing what you are doing! Great service to the forum.

Dude, you need to read properly! I was replying to Sabuā€¦lol

@Aristocracy, with a target of 50% return monthly I have no doubt you will price it to be a thousand if you are still around in a year!

1 Like