The Aristocracy Report

Strategy owner took it private so you can’t witness the losses anymore

Those who run martingale systems should not throw stones at anyone. All of your profits are “a big risk”.

4 Likes

You like it! You are a good trol. I’m laughing at you. Everything is right and everything is on the case. Nostradamus. -)))

1 Like

There is a very interesting post about the real possible returns: Trading with realistic expectations

I quote:

1% monthly return represents a compounded 12.68% yearly return, perfectly possible.
2% monthly return represents a compounded 26.82% yearly return, great result and still possible.
3% monthly return represents a compounded 42.58% yearly return. Excellent return, this is elite, but still achievable. It has been done.
4% monthly return represents a compounded 60.10% yearly return. And that is out of this world. It has been achieved by some traders one year, but that number is not consistently achievable year after year.

So, the top is right there, around 3% - 4% per month. Again, I’m talking about consistent average returns on the whole portfolio. Returns of over 10% a month are achievable, heck I’m a nobody and scored a couple 6% and a 7% this year. But consistently averaging that monthly return is what I’m talking about.

5 Likes

I’m not sure you can look at % monthly returns without qualifying the leverage.
Is this completely cash secured - no leverage
Is this regular RegT Margin 1:2 leverage
Is this Portfolio Margin 1:5 leverage
a 1% monthly return becomes a 2% monthly return if you lever it up via RegT and becomes a 5% monthly return with portfolio margin. Obviously the draw downs increase just as much.

If you let drawdowns increase it becomes even harder to get back on track to high average performance. That´s exactly why 50+% annual return on a consistent basis is extraordinarily hard.
You have to use leverage to achieve it but that comes with higher drawdowns so at some point you reach a tipping point where more leverage actually hurts the long term performance. Even pros get drawdowns…

2 Likes

A plane crash draws national news organizations. A car wreck gathers many rubber-necking drivers. Tragedy attracts attention. I suppose it’s the human in us all.
But this is sad.
I expected or at least had hope of receiving post reactions from more than just the handful of naysayers voicing their opinions when developers post threads. This did not occur.
Combined with taking a look at the number of subscribers the senior and most popular strategies at C2 have attracted, I conclude there is no fortune to be made here.
Even 50 subs at a few hundred monthly, say 12k monthly, isn’t worth the effort. I make that in a week trading my own account and management of a few others.
It appears subscribers here want 5 to 10k a month, 100k a year, but only want to pay 200 a month. 2400 a year.
Right… you do 100 and pay 2400 for the provider of the strategy. Nonsense. A joke.
All that said, I like C2 because it’s all about trading. And I like trading. But I love making money.

What I have allowed you to witness is the norm you have viewed so many times. A developer enters, makes huge claims, shines for a short period, then runs and hides. Some of you say he’s scamming for the sub fees. I surely hope not. 10, 20, or 50k a month isn’t worth scamming for when you can do that yourself as a trader. If you can’t, leave trading for someone else.
Viewing my trade history you will note that the first four weeks were traded quite different than the last two. A move from one and two contracts with a third on occasion to lunacy of 5 to 8 open contracts on every trade. This was intent not a display of trading ability. A designed car wreck.
Honestly speaking, I begin to ask myself why are you doing this around the second or third week. It doesn’t pay well. And I saw no evidence of any developer doing more than 50k month. So why give away what you put years into for a few hundred a month. Not interested.
Here’s what will happen… I will start to trade again next week. Using the same name. No return under another strategy name. Only one who is ashamed of his work would do that. You haven’t seen my work.
For the sake of showing you there is no better trader of futures than myself, I will continue trading at least until the end of the year.
PLEASE DON’T SUBSCRIBE.
I DON’T NEED YOUR PENNIES MONTHLY.
Just watch.
You will witness the best.

1 Like

People dont use your strategy because they recognize your strategy is lack for money management. Even your subscriber (1) recognize your method is full risky, no money management and over trade. What kind of person use 6 contract in NQ and your capital is less than $30k. You have zero evidence that saying you are trading with real money, use the same capital and method in here. Lets put a different way, what kind of ordinary people who want pay $200 and blow out the account into negative. Trader who refuse to use TOS in here should not be in C2. I am not saying if TOS strategy always make a profit. My advice to you, when you leave from C2, do not come in here with a different name and do not scam people. Get a real job.

1 Like

@Aristocracy, in the opening of this thread weren’t you the one that claimed to target 50% monthly returns?

No one pushed you into that claim. I’m not attacking you but those claims made you the target since we all know that 50% monthly returns are highly rare and we were all skeptical. If you had lower claims of expected returns we would not have criticized you.

When you return try and keep your claims more modest and you might not be the target of ire and criticism.

This is only a suggestion,

Good luck in your continual trading and learning!

1 Like

Another God of Trading, Best of The Best, Genius and Guru came to C2. All hail Aristocracy, he will bring us wealth.

5 Likes

Its amazing @JITF, there has been so many arrogant best of the best traders that have come and gone in C2, eh?

They all something in common, they claim to be managing or trained to manage large funds and they cannot lose or that they know which trades are 99.9% going to win and they have made tons of money already.

In the end, its the proof of profits that shows just how good they really are (or not).

Patience is all that is needed for the truth to come out.

Again…good luck @Aristocracy!

Most traders fail at trading futures, those who don’t use stops or trade to big for account size will one day get wiped out. Only takes 1 black swan event to destory your account.

C2 caters to traders and scammers from around the world, in some parts of the world, $200 a month is a living. Doesn’t surpise me scammers are putting up new trading systems every week.

It doesn’t take a black event to wipe out a trader trading futures. Because the amount of 15x to 30x leverage. A 3%-5% will wipe out move future strategy on c2. Most didn’t survive the feb 2 day pull back.

And to @Aristocracy does it occur to you we have seen this type train wreck hundreds of times? Next time get a 6-10 month history before bragging about your strategy and be humble about it. Pretty much any strategy that can make 50% in any given month, I’m expecting 50% drawdown and won’t survive 2 yrs.

1 Like

This story would have more credibility if you announced your intention to do this this “display” before it started rather than appearing to be a made-up story after the fact

I like how you laugh at the small amount that you could make from subscriptions “pennies” as compared to the money you are raking in from trading and basically say it isn’t worth your time and yet then you follow-up with your intent to start over again and manage a strategy here on C2 for at least another 6 months.

Why waste your time here if that is how you feel?

Sorry but none of your stories make sense. You made audacious claims, blew up as expected and now expect us to believe you did it on purpose — yea, totally believable

8 Likes

Pete’s post says it all. Hard to top that.

Shocked he came back here. Know when to fold em Aristocracy. No one believes you in the slightest bro.

3 Likes

Looks like another system bites the dust, RIP

1 Like

C’mon, really? Did you really crash a strategy just to attract attention? I’m not sure if that’s the most unprofessional thing I ever saw, plain stupidity, or just a lie.

Yes we have. It is called -50.1% Cumul. Return and 71.3% Drawdown in just a couple of months.

3 Likes

The end is near…I guess now you realize that trading is not that easy. It may be one of the hardest professions since there is no formal education in schools that can teach you how to trade and yet it seems the easiest.

1 Like

I disagree Sir. If you can’t determine a good strategy in 60 days you definitely can’t discern a bad one. Furthermore, no school can teach one to trade. That is the true scam. Trading must be mastered inside the trader. No one can teach you discipline or patience. You alone must nourish these traits in self.
Again… I respectively disagree. Trading is easy. Any child can pick a winner at times simply by choosing the right direction at the time. Discipline and Patience, that is what’s difficult. None of us will ever be perfect. But I assure you 6 months from now… you will eat your words. Respectfully.

Hello to all. Hope all is well. I have been dotting all the I’s and crossing T’s. Trading can be demanding of our souls. Here’s what’s coming.