The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

The C2 WebTrader has a big problem

Dear C2 Admin, Moderators,

WebTrader C2 has a big problem. It frozen many times. I cannot view and edit pending/open trades. I also cannot open a trade at the market.

Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Swing Trader

Hello,

I created a ticket and sent you an email to clarify the issue details,

Thank you for your report!

I have created a ticket (155309) on Mar 13, 04:14 EDT to inform this issue:

"Why I don’t see my pending order (Sell limit CHFJPY 5 lots…) working?
“Some thing wrong the the web-trade. I event try to open 3 times sell CHFJPY AT THE MARKET BUT IT ALSO NOT OPEN.”

And I got a reply from Mr. Marc Mayerson on Mar 13, 15:29 EDT:

“Unfortunately we don’t see any orders for CHFJPY around that time, so we can’t say what the issue was, sorry. If you saw a signal ID for them, we can investigate further, but otherwise there isn’t much we can do…”

That’s why I have to open this topic to show you all this. Maybe other Trade Leader have the same problem but C2 can’t solve it ?! What’s going on?

To help you to identify the issue:

• I have experienced problems since January 2019 when I became a Trade Leader.
  • The WebTrader is frozen several times.
  • I tried to refresh the browser/page, logout and then log back in many times but it still froze.

Yes, I just saw someone complaining:

C2 technical team, please correct these issues.

Thank you.

Back to C2 Platform