Thriller by creator of Collective2

Sorry for the interruption. I want to tell all our English-speaking users that my first novel, SWITCHBACK, was published yesterday by Orion Books, in the UK.

You can of course buy the book at Amazon UK, but if you don’t reside in the UK, you might be interested to know that the book is available now through a few U.S. bookstores, too. To search available inventory:

Check bookseller inventory

To order direct from Amazon UK:

Buy at Amazon.uk

(To Canadian users: The book will be published in Canada in December, and can be pre-ordered from Amazon Canada now. Do a search for the title “Switchback” by Matthew Klein.)

SWITCHBACK is a nifty psychological thriller. It is (I hope) suspenseful, and clever, and “twisty.” I hope you will order a copy (or two?). It will make a terrific holiday gift for your family and friends.

After you read it, please let me know what you think!

Very sincerely,

Matthew Klein
Founder
Collective2

Congradulations Mathew!!! Good Luck

Congrats Matthew!!

What an achievement!

I am heading back to Canada for some time during the Christmas period (I am in Australia at the moment) and will definetely order a copy from Amazon.ca and give you some feedback on it!

I hope it does well for you and that many more will come in the future if that is your wish!

Jon