The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

TQQQ SQQQ Long trades only!

Swing trade system will trade TQQQ SQQQ long only

Seeking 70-100% yearly, 50% would do fine

Surprisingly not that many Tqqq Sqqq systems out here and I wanted to contribute, although I did see one that looked pretty good

Although system is vibrant, not for the adrenaline junkies. There will be times where TQQQ SQQQ will not trade for 1 to 2 weeks

Can also trade in an IRA

:star_struck:

what is the expected drawdown?

Worst dd. experienced has been 15% with a couple 10%.
I appreciate the concern with dd. but I’m most impressed by the overall execution of this system, meaning as for me, I am willing to withstand any dd under 35% It handled the recent drop since October very well by toggling between Tqqq Sqqq, and actually was profitable. I was inspired to create a system that would go both long Tqqq and Sqqq after noticing there are some great traders who can do well going long, but these same traders do not fair very well when they try to go long inverse. I do agree that going long inverse is very difficult but this is the best I’ve found. The idea is to catch the swing when inverse longs toggle but you need to scale out of the position. Exiting an inverse long(SQQQ) peak is extremely difficult. The system catches reversals very well but may lose a little on the exit, so in essence most of the time, you catch the run, but may piss a few off when you don’t catch the full spike on the exit. In its simplest form, I am very pleased with the systems ability to catch reversals.

I don’t believe in backtests but,
Manually combing through the systems returns
2018 112%
2017 85%
2016. 77%

Everything here is strictly my observations. TQQQ SQQQ is provided as my very best effort to try to figure out this maniacal tumultuous market.
One should never risk money they can’t afford to lose, trading is risky and you may lose some or all of your investment!

maybe I am not informed enough… how do you buy 1300 shares at $39 with only $15,000 in the account

@JohnDesey The model account is $50k; your $15k figure is just a recommended minimum amount for following this strat.

You can trade TQQQ SQQQ with as little as $1,000 if You’d like.

Some pretty intriguing movements in the market taking place.
We can only hope to navigate as best as we can using the finest tools at our disposal.

Market seems to be in no man’s land territory and some turbulence may result.

Tough market.

I see some small wins, 40 and 115, lasted a few minutes. I see other trades lasted a few hours and another that lasted 13 days.

My question is, "Do you just wait around for the trade to be profitable so you can post great stats like so many others? If not, what is your expected win time metric? Mine is under 2 minutes.

Thanks

Not familiar with the method you assert.
My method identifies the trend and enters and exits on clear signals.

Greetings,

Just curious if anyone is really interested in a tqqq sqqq type system or would they like to see me also add shorting to the mix. From my experience, you can add several percent by shorting with the added decay. Or maybe this type of investment is of no interest to anyone which would be fine too.

I am interested in your system and have been simulating it, just waiting to see how it performs over time, especially in a down market. Your system started after the market turned up from the latest correction. I trade TQQQ myself and am always looking for someone who can trade SQQQ successfully.

Yours is the kind of system I seek, easy to trade manually in an IRA. If you add true shorting as opposed to SQQQ, it can’t be used in an IRA.

So C2 seemed to change the format on buys and sells, and since then I have experienced 3 unusual trades, such as going short when I intended on going long and 1 trade with a completely different symbol.
This cost me about 5%. My system is strictly long so this is unsettling to me. C2 will not correct this issue. So I have to take blame.
Also though return is good, I’m not really satisfied, I’ve tweaked my methods of buys and sells and I’m looking forward to the future with my strategy.

Sorry that happened to you. I have been simulating your strategy and noticed the short trade, thank you for explaining what happened. It’s really a shame C2 won’t accept responsibility for this and at least correct your track record.

You have been doing very well and hopefully C2’s error will end up being just a tiny blip on your chart in a few months.

Rather than charging too much for my system, I will keep the price reasonable at $30.

If anyone is interested in a Tqqq Sqqq based system, you are welcome.

So I was approached by what seemed to be a dozen bargain hunters begging me to give them discounts to join my system claiming they wanted to join immediately. They ghosted. Just thought I’d share because I found it amusing. Meanwhile, despite C2 refusing to remove 3 erroneous trades that cost me about 6% I’m at new highs.
And all the while charging me fees before I even get even 1 sub.
Maybe they are going out of business since no one picks up the phone.

I’m making more money trading than selling my system anyway so perhaps this was a poor idea. Will they refund my $78 bucks?

@TQQQSQQQ, I would suggest you make it a TOS certified system as most subs only trust TOS systems. This way you will get more subs. Also, I think you should wait at least 6 months since alot of subs have been burnt and lost lots of money to systems that started great early on.

Another suggestion, is to give those bargain hunters a coupon with a discount for 1 month as many systems offer that for a trial period. This is why you are getting messages from those that want to try it at a discount for 1 month. The coupon discount can be made to expire 1 month or more depending on what you choose.

Just thought I’d throw out some suggestions to help you bring in some subs.

Wondering the same myself. Activity is on the decline. A few members ive known a long time have recently quit C2 due to the deterioration of “giving a shit” about their customers and obviously forfeiting quality for $$$. Sad.

Thanx to the both of you, I did consider doing a month with an expiration but was just being benevolent by giving them more, only to be dissed.
just the idea of getting ready to give C2 another round of fees and investing time for nothing is just garbage. Couple that with being declined to merely have some erroneous trades reversed does not sit well with me. Whatever. Paying C2 with no subs, is like paying All State for insurance, except I’m in bad hands with C2.

Back to C2 Platform