The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

TQQQ SQQQ Long trades only!

They seem to reply to my email usually within a few hours.

New highs and new high price of $149

TQQQ SQQQ has had a very nice steady run as of late.
Feeling good.

Most investors are looking for track records of 6 months or more unless your system is a daytrading system. Many have been burnt badly for investing too early.

Also offer coupons to new subs for 1 month.

Another idea is to try the C2star certification program which guarantees 1k per month now it seems.

You have to think of this as a business that still needs promotions.

@Over please let me know if any of that works…As a trade leader I am interested to know :smiley:

I love C2. Long live C2

There you go @Over! I just saw your first sub! lol…

Now work on your marketing strategy and you will at least make some money. As long as your strategy makes subs money you will be very happy in a year or two.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hilarious it’s as if C2 gave me a sub to stop my complaining.
You guys should try it.

Lol…I think its more about marketing and putting up your strategy info in these threads. Of course too much info can tune subs out but updates every 2 or 3 months can actually help.

Actually I expect several days of mostly sideways action so I wouldn’t want anyone to join now. I bet most subs join systems after a run and then are disappointed. Best to join a perceived successful system when it is in a pullback.

Back to trading and hitting all time highs.
I try to think outside the box, that’s my style.
To succeed we must think as winners but as we know we cannot always control outside forces, the best we can do is position ourselves to mitigate bad case scenarios.
Good luck guys.

Performance of TQQQ SQQQ

Tqqq Sqqq has hit new highs and I am also offering a coupon.

UGFU84263
This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘TQQQ SQQQ’ at a reduced price.
Instead of the standard price of $149.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $90.00 per month.
This reduced price will remain in effect for 1 billing transactions.
Please note that this coupon expires on 2019-04-26 12:05:00 Eastern U.S. time.

I would enjoy to see analysis on how this strategy has done compared to holding TQQQ. Not that I would recommend holding TQQQ but as an indication of alpha.

The account opened Jan 7 with 1308 shares of TQQQ at $38.47, for a portfolio total of about $50,318. Today’s close for TQQQ was $55.41, so buy and hold would have the portfolio at about $72,476… I’m not including fees or commissions here. TQQQ SQQQ ended today about $64,000. Max drawdown on buy and hold TQQQ is roughly the same for this period (about -10%). You calculate the alpha. Tough to beat buy and hold during one of the fastest rising first quarters for a market year.

I’ve done no better. For comparison, my own IRA Truck was at $55k on Jan 7, and is now about $64k, after peaking at $68k a few days ago. My peak day was a low for TQQQ SQQQ (Mike was short, I was long that day, as I have been for almost two months now).

Agreed, buy and hold almost always outperforms trading.
But then subscribers would not feel very comfortable with huge drawdowns that will inevitably happen. Everyone would have 30-50% dds. Just the nature of the game.

New highs for TQQQ SQQQ

TQQQ SQQQ has had 100% winning months and a good return.
Those subscribers that have joined have already profited multi-fold.

Use your coupon!!

UGFU84263
Coupon expires within several days.
This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘TQQQ SQQQ’ at a reduced price.
Instead of the standard price of $149.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $90.00 per month.
This reduced price will remain in effect for 1 billing transactions.
Please note that this coupon expires on 2019-04-26 12:05:00 Eastern U.S. time.

I have communicated with several traders whom have yearned for a solid Tqqq Sqqq trading system thus the reason I created a respectable system to trade this robust dual. Well here it is.
Going on 5 months now and exiting infancy,
Tqqq Sqqq has demonstrated steady growth hitting a new high today.
Tqqq Sqqq is reasonably priced at $149 and has made investors money, but you are still welcome to take advantage of the $90 coupon above that expires in 11 days.

So far so good @Over, I don’t want to rain on your parade but you haven’t completed 4 months since you started on january, 2019…lol…but don’t lose your patience and even if you don’t get your expected number of subs by the 6 month period keep plugging away and your track record will speak for itself.

Thanks. Let’s just call it 3 months then. I really don’t believe in this 6 month threshold thing anyway. Some are here for years and have 2 subs while others are here for 2 weeks and have 20.
At least my C2 fees are covered by the subs and I’m Making it rain for them and for myself in my account. It’s all fun.

Back to C2 Platform