The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Trade Leaders needed to participate in private beta test of new C2 stuff

If you are a Trade Leader, and are thinking about managing a new strategy on C2, please contact me if you’d like to participate in a private beta test.

We’re testing a new strategy “certification” program, which gives certain benefits to Trade Leaders who can manage a strategy under a strict set of performance and risk-management criteria. (I don’t want to give away too many details here, because the program is still subject to change as we get real-world feedback.)

If you’re interested in giving it a shot, and you can keep your lips sealed until the official launch, reach out to me by PM. [Note: previous version of this post suggested you need a Premium plan to participate. That is no longer the case.]

Glad to hear you are working on something like this MK!

P.S. One quick edit to my post above: you no longer need a Premium-level plan to participate in the private beta test. (You will need to be able to run a strategy, but not necessarily under the Premium plan.) If this tips the scales for you, please PM me and I’ll get you set up.

Back to C2 Platform