The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Trading System (OPN W888)

Hello Ladies and Gentlemens! I want to describe, how my trade goes and for Whos. System Start from 50 k and as You can see, my trades can be scalling and сan be divided into parts. The levels, wrehe my risks grows its there in 50 k , 75k, 115k, 170k, 240k and etc. The risks is usually from 0,5 % to 2% by one position. Position can be with different numbers of contracts.
For example. If trading account at 120k the risks can be at 1%. Based position takes from deposit in 50 k and for 50k risk is 1% - 500$ for position at Natural Gas with risk 250$ in 1 contract - we must to open 2 contracts if We have a 50k for trade, and for 120k - It will be 2x2 = 4 contracts and all position is 1000$ - it near 0,85%, but as You can See the deposits with scalling can use a starting capital if They set to 50% scalling.
Thats is it).
Regards.

If You Have a questions - You can ask me at comfortable time and methods.

Congratulations on a great February. You had a great month when so many strategy’s had 30-50% drawdown and many went belly up and are no longer. Keep up the great trading. I am sure others will have many questions considering a lot of us are reviewing strategy’s moving forward.

Thanks GREGGL. I’m just trading as I can and as I see.
Regards

Hello! Now I start a system, that had been in Experimental. The system is Opn W888 NSP (last name was be a Softs)… from this period that I was trading… many mistakes and folds was be resolved… And now I can trade on this strategy as the same tacktics in OPN W888… Ok. Later or now if You want to know What is this strategy and what I will trade and where… I will write in topicks. Thanks. Have a Nice Day :slight_smile:

Hello! I want to tell You about my trading style and margin recomendation on this time. As You can saw, I was writing in forums about risks and growing risks in system… And now I decided to this system make. As You know my system start and based on 50 k deposit… now we have bigger deposit as start, but risk is too big, than in 50 k. And now I decided to trade on this system risks. My system risks based on risks by 100 k deposit and this will be at 0,5% to 2,5 % on each position. But all positions can be devided on 2. What is this devided? Example. Each position can be start from 2 contracts and then 4, 6, 8, 10. And If You want to start or trading on 50 k deposit You can simply choose a scalling by 50 %… For everyone, who wants to trade with 50 k or with 100 k. deposit. I think it’s normal will be. Thanks for Attention. Best Regards. Paul

Thanks, that is a good solution.

I would like to add that personally I prefer systems which do not increase the position size as the account grows and let the subscriber decide if and when to scale up but I can understand the developers’ desire to show the best possible equity graph, unfortunately, experience has shown me that rarely developers can indefinitely continue with their initial stellar performance - I hope you will be an exception.

Your average profit per month is 2300. With 50% scaling - 1150. You will be asking 20-40% of average monthly profit. Your max dd is 68k or 34k with 50% scaling. Starting with your recommendation of 100k or 50k it is a 68% potential drawdown.

So good luck with the new fee! :slight_smile:

So does this mean you aren’t raising your monthly fee to $488 ?

There are currently no autotrades with this system anymore due to the heavy losses prior to this month so raising the sub fees would be a rather foolish move. Also the fact that there has been no profits this year to charge that much.would be outrageous.

Good afternoon! Yes, I decided not to raise it. And I will not talk much. I’ll just work, and then we’ll see what and how. Thank you for Attention and I wish you Good Trading)

I like your perseverance. Good come back without changing risk parameters ( I hope I am right with that - a quick glance says so)

Hello! Thank for interest to my strategy. I have some changes in my strategy… some upgrades… but risks is on based levels… From 0,5% to 2 %… usually. And all margin recomendations have in normal levels for deposit. If You have some questions about trades - I can answer. Best Regards

Yeah, he recovered, but honestly…
Those risk-parameters are not very impressive.
He lost 60K in a short time & had a DD 50%
No wonder he lost all subscribers as well.

Return > drawdown is not so bad, is it?

Long-term MAR > 1 is indeed not so bad. But MAR was significantly below 1 for the duration of that drawdown. Fantastic recovery since August drawdown, but the rate of that recovery was far faster than the long term growth… indication of a different trading style under pressure? I have no idea, just agreeing that MAR > 1 is not so bad, with emphasis on long-term. MAR was pretty darn low back in August.

Hi there. Yes it is hard to keep the draw down low, due to choppiness in the markets. But I will try very hard to do that with Euro Magic, so far it has yet to go above a 5% draw down.