Unrealized P/L in Open positions

Why does the Unrealized P/L show a completely bogus value in the Open Positions? It has been off by as much as 15 ES points. I understand this is a volatile market but price hasn’t even been there for 20 minutes or more, so it can not be just volatility. It is in’t just lagging, it is completely misleading.

At this point that information has no value so it should be either fixed or deleted from the Open Positions row.

Pedro -

Can you be more specific about which screen you are looking at, and which specific number?

On a general basis, we are only allowed to show delayed data for CME contracts. But if you think the data is more than reasonably delayed, please send a note to help@collective2 with a screen shot of exactly what you are looking at and I will take a look.

It’s because of the delayed data feed for ES.

Regards B48ES

That would explain it, but in this volatile market that info is worse than not showing anything. But anyway, I will just keep it in mind…

For example I have just got a fill, so the real price is just a few ticks away where I got the fill, yet the Unrealized immediately shows I am down $400 what would be like 8 ES points. But again, the delayed data explains it…

But anyway, I will just keep in mind that the data is delayed.