When will we know the result of the Brexit vote?

As wild as it seemed live watching it unfold on the charts and watching the voting results come in live, it was pretty calm from an emotional standpoint as my system is fully automatic. It was also very systematic because they way my system trades I was half in and half out of the market while the vote was going on, not over exposing myself during the vote. I can say deciding to keep the terminal on was the right thing to do from a trading standpoint and from a system developer standpoint, a great confidence boost to see the system trade through the vote. All in all I was able to net 297 pips today, completely hands free and emotional free. With that being said, it’s time to get some sleep and see if any new signals are generated tomorrow as we deal with the aftermath.

Please don’t forget my system is completely FREE and has been since 2015 You may Find it here https://www.collective2.com/details/97645553 .

Full system description(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee) can be found here Free Since 2015(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee)

autocopy for free click below

while no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control risk.