ANTARES SP500 First Year Anniversary Promotion

For first year anniversary, ANTARES SP500 is reopening free trial, plus launch 2 CUMULATIVE promotions:

1. NEW CUSTOMERS: 14 days free trial, then subscribe for two months and get third at 50% discount.

2. ALL: bring a friend and get 30% discount on subscription fee for 3 months.

ANTARES SP500 : https://collective2.com/details/98858556

1. NEW CUSTOMERS: 14 days free trial, then subscribe for two months and get third at 50% discount
Starting today February, 20 untill March,20 we offer to all new prospective customers starting a free trial, one month of ANTARES SP500 signals at 50% discount after two consecutive months of subscription. Therefore, if you decide to maintain your subscription at the end of your free trial for two months, you will get third month at 50% off.
This offer excludes trial period from two months period considered for triggering the promotion. Two months subscription period will start at the end of free trial.

2. ALL: tell a friend and get 30% discount for 3 months
Starting today until March,20 just tell me the name, first name and email of your friend that has subsctibed the strategy (or is about to subscribe) and I will send you a 30% discount coupon for the next 3 months.

Promotions are cumulative, so if you are a new subscriber you can get the 2 promotions together: you can invite to subscribe a friend of yours and benefit also of the third month at 50% discount after two months you subscribe the strategy. Your fiend has the same opportunity.

At this link you can find ANTARES SP500 short description and 16 years backtest: http://bit.ly/ANTARES-SP500

I am always available for additional info and clarification about the strategy or this promotion.

ANTARES SP500 : https://collective2.com/details/98858556

Regards,
Paolo Geronazzo
pgeronazzo@gmail.com

Since system has been pretty much flat from early Dec. can current members get a few months discount too?

Now we’re demanding waived sub fees for flat months (not even down)? Sub greed is strong…

2 Likes

He’s giving discounts to new members, why not to members who have not made any gains on the system and continue to pay monthly fees. It’s better than losing a paying member. Not greedy just would like to see a return on my investment.

2 Likes

Hello TT3,

I am sorry you didn’t make gains since you subscribed, on December, 30. I would like to kindly point out that since next day you start receiving signals, December, 31 strategy did made some money, C2 shows equity goes from $53,021 to 56,989 (today) for $3,968 gain, not much but well over subscription cost. I understand that may be for some reason you wasn’t able to profit during these trades.
Antares SP500 is now in a drawdown period, as happen to every trading strategy. We have stop in place and will continue to work in the future trying to make good returns while limiting risk.
Please note that you can take advantage of the promotion by telling some friends about Antares SP500.

Thank you,
Paolo G.

Hi,
Subscribers, don’t be too greedy.
If you join a hedge fund, they charge you 20% on your winning, plus 1-3% annual management fee, and they are not responsible for your loss.
You get much better deal here, and now you want free lunch.

3 Likes

Most here don’t have the option of investing in hedge funds.

There is an argument to be made that they are much better off that way :smile:

Here they get to do the funds of funds thing with a lot less capital requirement, way, way more transparency, no lock-up periods, keep/touch the money in their own accounts, and no performance fees.

The downsides are fairly limited if people diversify properly and are sophisticated enough in their selection of models/managers. There are some types of funds that don’t translate well to small capital bases (like traditional trend following CTAs, PE, special situations funds ,other types that need big $ and/or sustained lockup periods to be viable etc). Probably the bigger risk is if people running good models start leaving for an allocation to run privately and you get some brain drain / aren’t qualified to follow them into a fund.

May I ask what kind of returns are you guys seeking?

Just a quick reminder,

Only five days remaining untill end of anniversary promotion:

1. NEW CUSTOMERS: 14 days free trial, then subscribe for two months and get third at 50% discount.

2. ALL: bring a friend and get 30% discount on subscription fee for 3 months.

Please see first post of this thread for details.
Thank you.

ANTARES SP500 : https://collective2.com/details/9885855662