BREXIT Vote...Don't get caught with no pants on!

So after careful consideration I will keep the terminal on with my system running throughout the rest of the week during the BREXIT Vote. My system is non discretionary and trades fully automatic. There’s no human emotion involved and the system still would have to generate a signal that day for a trade to be executed. I have a few trade and risk management features set in place:

• If the initial Money Management fails for whatever reason it will default to a lot size of minimal value.
  • I have a slippage filter which will decline a trade once a signal is given if the slippage increases by “x” amount
  • I have 3rd party software running on a VPS which monitors the equity per strategy and as “All” with warnings and a Disaster Close per individual strategy and as “All” if the Max DD% hits “X” amount.

The system currently trades two pairs with additional pairs in the creation process. No other way to test the systems durability and effectiveness then to let it trade during extreme market conditions. With that being said check with your broker as allot of them are initiating there margin requirements starting tomorrow and like always while no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control risk.

autocopy for free click below