Free Since 2015(QuantFXOpen No Sub Fee)

What is QuantFXOpen?

A QuantFXOpen is a fully automated trading Forex system, with several strategies trading as one portfolio. The focus is to create a portfolio of strategies non correlated to each other that can profit in different trading environments.

Q-Why did you create a fully automated trading system and don’t manually trade with discretion instead?

A-I wanted to avoid some of the pitfalls that come along with manually trading such as, human emotions which can overcome a trader into making poor decisions which can lead to very large losses that in most cases can’t be recovered.

Q-Why is it Free?

A- As I put the finishing touches on the portfolio, I wanted to reward those earlier believers who wanted to participate and copy trades now. It’s my way of saying Thank you. Please spread the word, let others discover and enjoy no FEE trade copying right now.

Q-What Risk Management do you have set in place?

A-ALL TRADES ARE PLACED WITH A STOP LOSS. System also uses additional software to monitor all open positions account floating % values and total closed % values with key levels to close out all trades if any of them are hit.

-Q-What Trade Management do you have set in place?

A-System uses several different trade management strategies individually and in combination with each other. Automatically adjusting to Break Even, Break Even Add Pips,Trailing Stop and Trailing Stop Activation Levels.

Q-How long do you hold positions?

A-Positions are held any where from several minutes/hours to several days, with all positions being closed by the end of the trading day on Friday. There are no positions held over the weekend.

Q-Do you use any grid techniques in your portfolio?

A-No not at all!

Q-Who would you recommend to follow this strategy?

A- QuantFXOpen is not for the gamblers, you know who you are out there! If you’ve been burnt, got caught up in the lure of profits over risk, had your account blown up, followed a strategy that didn’t use a Stop Loss, was full discretionary with no trading strategy then this portfolio is for you. It’s about steady growth, with reasonable risk vs return.

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control risk.

Below are some helpful links to stay informed of the latest updates, important changes, weekly results and my trading journal.

My system is completely FREE and has been since 2015 You may Find it here https://www.collective2.com/details/97645553

My Trading Journal-Follow me on my journey as I share my story and quest of becoming a SP here on C2. You may find it here My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

TGIF Report-Is a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday.You may find it here - TGIF Report -