How to create the perfect system

If you want to have a high performing system that makes gobs of money with a low draw down, simply strive to make every trade a losing trade. It NEVER fails!!!

Sincerely,

Daryl

[LINKSYSTEM_26717594]

Daryl,

Interesting notion and quite a bit of trurh - hence “contra trading” (lol). In fact I’m surprised no one (I don’t have too much time) has posted a thread to take say 10 systems that could easily be “contra” traded. (Each trade captured and able to reflect the exact gain for each loss - without too much margin call/excessive trade issues). Results could be posted with details, problems encountered, etc.

I mean by simply taking C2 charts at their face value 9 in 10 would make a “contra” trader immensely wealthy. But, it seems one would have to work out a few (perhaps, hopefully minor) details to actually be able to extract these “contra” gains, but it seems entirely possible.

Gilbert

FYI Awesome system:

[LINKSYSTEM_26717594]

Gilbert,

I was trying to post that message on the contra-trading forum but it ended up its own forum. Anyways, thanks for your thoughts on it. I wrote it in a sarcastic manner, but you are right in saying it would be an interesting exercise. I think the challenge there would be in finding and retaining 10 systems as candidates, because by their nature, they would not tend to last too long. I also think managing ten systems might be very time intensive, but that could probably be automated.

Sincerely,

Daryl

[LINKSYSTEM_26717594]

Daryl,

I wasn’t talking as a vendor that would successfully manage 10 “contra” systems. I was saying just take 10 (even randomly) C2 systems and track/paper-trade them and post results in a forum. If they tank per the usual, seems certain way to wealth. BUT said volunteer would need to then uncover the details that perhaps won’t make things that simple (as it seems).

Once the details are handled we can get a better perspective on just how easy (hard) one can rack up “contra” gains.

Gilbert a.

[LINKSYSTEM_30875056]