The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Making C2 Easier to capture profit

It would be great to have a simple option in settings to have a target P&L to exit a position in dollar terms. This would be a major improvement for the non sophisticated trader. Similar to I the current stop loss mechanism on C2 but the reverse. Having a target dollar profit to exit a position as a setting.

, If I am not at the computer and have some trades opened then I’d want it to be closed if P&L reaches certain amount. It is not the same as having set price targets for every open trade.[poll type=regular results=always]

• Having a target profit in value terms to exit a trade. This is different than setting an exit price for every trade. Yes
  • No
    [/poll]

Hi all,

Tried to do a poll but could it get it to work. Let’s go old school, if you like the above suggestion give a thumbs up or a simple yes

:slightly_smiling_face:

That’s okay, no need for a poll. Thanks for the suggestion. Noted.

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform