Mobile app

Has anyone used the C2 app for smartphones? Am I missing something because I don’t seem to be able to use much functionality… or is the app mainly intended towards subscribers and not intended for system developres?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collective2.mobile

Hi, Safe:

The C2 iPhone / Android app was released as a very small-scale beta test last year, and is no longer officially supported, although I think it is still downloadable in several app stores. As you observed, it was designed solely for system subscribers - not developers. The project was meant to educate us about smartphone apps, and as a business experiment.

I do plan to release better smartphone apps sometime in 2014, but I don’t have an official release date at this time. I’ll keep you posted as we make progress.

Matthew

Matthew,

Sign me up as a beta tester for the iPhone & iPad App once you’re close… I’m happy to exercise the app and document the bugs I find? “Collectively”…pun intended, let us users help facilitate. It’s very hard to test in an isolated environment. Rich @ RJH Holdings, Inc.

i am interested in this app for Android. Please, keep me informed if you launch it or you need beta-tester.

Thank you.

Hi Matthew,

A quick win could otherwise be to just add the signal list, open positions and trade entry to the current mobile web version. Think that would cover most needs for system developers as one can do the other administrative stuff on the regular desktop version but still easily monitor positions on any mobile device with a browser.

Best,

Peter