New and conservative Vola Strategy 100%TOS

Hey everyone, it´s time for a heads up!

Due to the VIX-spike on Wednesday many volatility systems have lost substantially although it was a spike of smaller magnitude. Maybe you are one of those unlucky subscribers who jumped on one of these high risk volatility strategies just before this inevitable event occurred. Now, maybe you´re wondering if any volatility system can work in the long run or you´re simply angry that there are too many irresponsible developers out there.

Well, I got good news for you. Yes there are robust systems on trading volatility that work in the long run - possibly for as long as there is an open exchange for volatility related products. Also there are a good number of trade leaders who actually feel responsible for the gains and losses of their subscribers, thus tweaking their strategies for safety first.

If you´re looking for the combination of both - a developer who cares for his subscribers and offers a robust, risk-focused system - you don´t have to look any further than this. Please read my opening post for details on my strategy. You see my strategy is 100% TOS from the very beginning. So for the determined people who are able to decide fast I offer a significant discount for a short time.

If you join till the end of May your sub price will be reduced to only 50$/month for the next 6 months.
I offer this discount now because the strategy still has a short track record but I truely believe it is one of the best strategies around that will keep you from having a burned account while still performing very well in the mid to long term.

For further insights i´d like to share the key graphics of my backtest which I continue aside the real money trading to verify data. You can compare my C2 account with the recent development in the backtest and will notice how both graphs are matching quite accuratelyin the recent time. Personally I see it as an indication that my backtest comes very close to real trading conditions which is amazing. Of course you´re free to disagree.

All the best,
Alex