New Day trading system for ES

Because maybe you can get subscribers on hype alone. Heck that millionaire maker guy did.

Not really my intent. I will look for a break even stop and do that. You are correct, maybe the best approach is to go to private to see how things develop but that has its own issues also. We will see

@DogZebra_Investing, you are so right! To get subscribers without any track record requires lots of hype!

@JimmyTann2, u don’t need to go private but its best to not advertise on a system that has no history or it will get heavy scrutiny.

OK, I will start over and not advertise until this gets worked out. Just assume I am no longer here and we will continue until it shows better results. Thanks for your excellent suggestions and kind thoughts.

Howard:

Thanks for your suggestions. Can always learn new tricks. The BE target has always been elusive to me for obvious reasons. I want to trade fully algorithmic, so don’t want anything discretionary about it. I will look into it

Regards

Jimmy Tann

408-499-4698

jptann@outlook.com

You are certainly correct. Is a waste of time but at least I’m up front about it. I did do the statistical testing but maybe I made an error along the way. Going back to work

Jimmy Tann

408-499-4698

jptann@outlook.com